Complaint Review: Psychic Christopher Golden

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Alice — Colorado
Psychic Christopher Golden
Beverly Hills, California USA

Psychic Christopher Golden Beverly Hills Psychic 90210 Full of Loose Parts Beverly Hills California

I don't know what the deal is with Psychic Christopher Golden and transvestites - first of all, everyone is saying he is "telephallic" and can grant others with unordered "parts"... but my story is slightly different...

You see, my ex is Mitch Jones.

Let me tell you something about him:

Mitch "Chesty" Jones is a former music teacher that resides in South Lake Tahoe, California that gets his jollies by utilizing licensed Nevada brothels to act out his cross-dressing fantasies which relate to his mother and sister. When he does this, he represents himself to be a very wealthy man, claiming to have a large inheritance coming his way. He also habitually contacts brothels and arranges for licensed prostitutes to visit him at his Las Vegas Mansion (which he does not, nor has he ever owned).

My relationship with Chesty ended about a year ago, and I have wanted him back ever since, despite his peculiar ways.

I asked Psychic Christopher Golden if he could he me get my ex... Chesty... back.

Now I am not sure if it is because my ex is a transvestite that it is messing things up, but so far it has been a day and nothing has happened. I am calling Psychic Christopher about 20 times a day to ask him what is going on.

I hope I get my Chesty back soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Christopher-Golden/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Psychic-Christopher-Golden-Beverly-Hills-Psychic-90210-Full-of-Loose-Parts-Beverly-Hills-1125821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Christopher Golden