Complaint Review: Psychic Christopher Golden

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Jeff Smith — St. Louis Missouri
Psychic Christopher Golden
Beverly Hills, California USA

Psychic Christopher Golden - didn't get my ex out of my head - Beverly Hills, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Frauds

On September 19th I reached out to Psychic Christopher Golden via a $75.00 phone reading/consultation to get my ex to leave me alone (I begged him to make her go away). Christopher claimed "I am caught in a negative pattern of obsessive thoughts, hatred and negative and needs to be replaced with a positive one." This would 100% get my ex to not become such an issue for me. I asked if he will use metaphysics to close her "heart chakras." Christopher told me he only takes cases that can be resolved; he noted many times how he turns people away because there is no hope.  He indicated that this case does not require metaphysical work.

After foolishly shelling out $475.00 (total) to other online "psychics" I decided to take him at his word and let this go. Christopher said "stay positive, do not contact other physics, and do not contact the ex." I then Christopher on September 26th, 27th,28th, 29th and 30th and he stated "you are letting the negativity get he best of you." Then after 5 unanswered emails I purchased another phone reading/consultation on October 8th for $75.00 (now I wrote down in advance how I was going to blast him for being so smug). Again Christopher assured me she WILL go away in time.  I asked him to do a spell and he refused to do so.  This man has no compassion.  I then called 8 times on October 9th, 11 times on October 10, 29 times on October 11th and then finally he answered and told me to stop calling him.  On October 12th I called 133 times and sent 34 emails and he did not respond or pick up the phone.  Finally I called my ex and said "get hell out of my head!"

Emails went unanswered UNTIL November 14th (over 30 days) when Christopher said "please get some help."  On November 18th I emailed in frustration 24 times and Christopher replied with this statement "The addictive center of your brain seems to have hijacked your better reasoning ability.  You are better than this.  Please get some help."  Jerk.  The good news is Christopher will do "Energy Work" for an additional fee and the bad news is that he won't do it for me. Never mind he guaranteed after spending $75.00 on a psychic reading that he would "shed some light" on the situation.  More like shed darkness. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!! I WILL WRITE AS MANY OF THESE AS I HAVE TO.  Christopher Golden is NO DIFFERENT than every other physic you refuses to get a person out of your head. My ex is STUPID, emotional, and Psychic Christopher Golden is indifferent this. I emailed him on November 20th asking for a refund.  I have emailed and called him every single day since, including Christmas.  He's going to regret not taking my calls. I can put these things out there until he is sunk.  I have not received a reply. Either learn from my foolishness or waste your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Christopher-Golden/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Psychic-Christopher-Golden-didnt-get-my-ex-out-of-my-head-Beverly-Hills-California-1112820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Christopher Golden

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Frauds

AUTHOR: Terrance - ()

ALL psycics are frauds, they cannot remove your ex from you head.  All that they can do is remove money from your wallet.  They're con men/women.  Once they get some money from you, they'll keep trying to get more.

Face it, you got taken.  Just be glad it was only for $75.