Complaint Review: Psychic Cindy Of Yucaipa

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By:Yucaipa California
Psychic Cindy Of Yucaipa
12124 California St Yucaipa, California U.S.A.

Psychic Cindy Of Yucaipa, Psychic Cindy Scam Artist Yucaipa California

*Consumer Comment: So Not TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this women is a scam artist. she is not a psychic but only a fruad.she lies about everything.she told me that i have a curse on me. and that if i did not remove it that i was going to die. she wanted money to remove it 50,000 to be exact.there is not a curse on me and my husband is not dead. im married and living dont trust her with your money or your life if she could she will take everything from you and not care what a rip_off this women is. she gives gypsy's a bad name

scamed
Yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Cindy-Of-Yucaipa/Yucaipa-California-92399/Psychic-Cindy-Of-Yucaipa-Psychic-Cindy-Scam-Artist-Yucaipa-California-465456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Cindy Of Yucaipa

So Not TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

So not true i went in to see cindy and asked her to help me things wernt going so well for me for about two years my boyfreind left me i lost my job i thought i was going to kill myself she charged me $25.00 & told me that everthing was going to be ok she never told me i had a curse on me or wanted $50,000 or $10,000 or $5,000 nothing now everthing is ok again since i went to see cindy i got a better job a new car a good boyfreind so dont belive that she is a fruad or a scame artist she helped me !!!

I TRUST HER WITH LIFE AND FUTURE

Betty Remero

P.S.   many of my freinds have also have seen her and have no problems