Complaint Review: Psychic Goddess ELYSABETH, Psychic ELYSABETH At LIVEPERSON

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By:San Jose California
Psychic Goddess ELYSABETH, Psychic ELYSABETH At LIVEPERSON
liveperson.com Internet U.S.A.

Psychic Goddess ELYSABETH, Psychic ELYSABETH At LIVEPERSON RipOff, False Prediction, Collects personal information, Bogus Readings, Liar, Vicious Los Angeles NYC Internet

*General Comment: you found us out as last Elysabeth!

*Consumer Comment: She was accurate on the present; not the future!

* : MY NAME WAS EMPATHIC GODDESS ELYSABETH,BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD USE MY ACTUAL NAME,BUT I REFERRED TO MYSELF ON MY MYSPACE PAGE AS ELYSABETH CHERNIAK ALL ALONG!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REAL client of mine filed this?NO session i.d. ?Bull crap!I'm being cyber stalked by a specific person-HAD to file a POLICE REPORT in May 2008!

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

*Consumer Comment: Don't you get it???????????????

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Billy Bob Thornton is fixated on myself,which is why I was forced to file a police report in May 2008,this bogus rip-off report was filed by himself!

*Consumer Comment: Elysabeth is a fraud and a liar

*Consumer Comment: insulting and disturbing

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Wayne" who went after my hair,lips,face?Which are gorgeous,not just according to just myself!My psychic gift is astrounding-my ratings are proof!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I've arrived, I'm now being atttacked by a jealous snidebaby! thanks its the price for popularity,I have a LOT to feel blessed for,looks & talent!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WOW SOME PEOPLE SURE ARE JEALOUS,WHAT NAKED IMPLIED PICTURE,WHAT THINNING HAIR? YOU ARE AN INSECURE CHILD.GET A HOBBY,I'M HOT YOUR NOT OBVIOUSLY!LOL!

*Consumer Suggestion: Ahuahuahuahuahua I checked out her picture on Live person she looks weird

*Consumer Suggestion: BILLY BOB 'S MOM IS A PROFESSIONAL SPYSCHIC AND HE HAS AN ISSUE WITH MY BEING ONE LIKE HE DID COCNERNING HER BEING ONE.HE POSES AS CLIENTS CONSTANTLY!

*Consumer Suggestion: I'M A LEGITIMATE PSYCHIC,MY CLIENTS ARE NOT KNWON TO ME,MY FRIENDS ARE NOT GETTING READINGS FROM ME SO THATS IMPOSSIBLE BILLY BOB THORNTON'S FLUNKY!

*Consumer Comment: I DISLIKE HER BECAUSE SHE IS A FRAUD AND SHE HAS SHILLS TO LIE FOR HER AND MAYBE YOU ARE HER...

*Consumer Suggestion: TRY 115 LBS. COLLEGE EDUCATED,ELYSABETH CHERNIAK GRADUATE OF F.I.D.M.,DON'T HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S BEAUTIFUL,TALENTED AND PSYCHIC!

*Consumer Comment: ELYSABETH CHERNIAK AN EXCEPTIONAL PSYCHIC,HELLO HAS A MY SPACE PAGE,YES SHE'S BEING HARRASSED!

*Consumer Suggestion: Elysabeth is the absolute best psychic i have ever met in my life! 500 lbs? She's 115 lbs. and lives at the beach

*Consumer Comment: 500 LB. GODDESS ON THE TRAILER PARK SITTING ON THE COUCH, WATCHING SPRINGER RERUNS IN BETWEEN CALLS

*Author of original report: ELYSABETH CHERNIAK PSYCHIC on LIVEPERSON

*Consumer Comment: Get real

*Consumer Comment: Psychic Goddess Elysabeth is a remarkable psychic -- these letters are the scams!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Psychic Goddess Elysabeth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Psychic Goddess Elysabeth

*Consumer Comment: A Bogus,Lying FAKE Psychic who calls herself a Goddess? What Religion is THIS? LOL

Elysabeth is the name of this woman who calls herself a psychic and has a website on liveperson.com. Be careful of her and do not give her any personal information, she is likely to use it against you. First she is totally talentless and bogus, none of her predictions come to pass. Yet she has her friends write up fake reviews about her just to make money from you.

All she does is take information from you and rephrase it. She also gives out some creative descriptions which turn out to be lies. When her predictions dont happen and you honestly leave her a review stating your dissatisfaction coz you are the client who lost money so you have the right to leave her an unsatisfactory review, she starts getting vicious and says bad things about you. Untrustworthy, unethical and bogus. Stay away.

Klausanderson
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Goddess-ELYSABETH-Psychic-ELYSABETH-At-LIVEPERSON/internet/Psychic-Goddess-ELYSABETH-Psychic-ELYSABETH-At-LIVEPERSON-RipOff-False-Prediction-Colle-414721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Goddess ELYSABETH, Psychic ELYSABETH At LIVEPERSON

#1 General Comment

you found us out as last Elysabeth!

AUTHOR: gowildcats88 - (United States of America)

ELYSABETH! MUAHAHA, it is I, THE EVIL FLUNKY OF BILLY BOB THORNTON. We thought we were too smart for you but you have seen through all the lies and trickery! You found our bugs in your home and car, revealed all the numerous sockpuppet accounts, and recognized that those who criticize you online are in fact just myself and the other minions and 'yes people' of our revered leader Billy Bob.

You are a most beautiful and successful woman with an amazing psychic talent, which is why we are trying to attack you and destroy your credibility. nay. YOUR LIFE! I'd stay longer to harass and defame you falsely but I have to retreat to the evil lair because Billy Bob and I must discuss more elaborate plans to stalk you over a pudding cup (plastic utensils only).

She was accurate on the present; not the future!

AUTHOR: Houlahay - (U.S.A.)

I used to visit Elysabeth when she was 2 or 3.99 a minute.  I even mentioned to her that she was good to be at such a low price.  She is now $8.00, but I stopped using her after I gave her a positive review.  None of her predictions came true.  In fact, I used liveperson a lot in the past and the ONLY person who was right about anything was SINCERESHANNON.  The problem with shannon, however, is that she requires a bunch of information to give you an outcome; she said she can't do fortune telling type readings.  THus, if you want to know about a situation, you have to give her all of the information and then she gives you the RIGHT outcome.  This is good for a situation in progress; not so good for things scheduled to happened in the future.

One lady, listed as a psychic, asked me during the reading for more information and then proclaimed "I just read tarot cards; I am not psychic."  Unfortunately, this is likely the problem with all the readers on that site.  THey are just using tarot card books and summaries to tell you the outcome of a situation based upon a card they have pulled.

I have YET to find any PSYCHIC, liverperson or otherwise, that could give you future information.

#3

AUTHOR: Elysabeth herself - (U.S.A.)

I am sounding off about this serious matter because although I contacted his people, he did not stop his harassment and stalking, and although I contacted my sister, and she agreed with me about his doing this to me and my family, that did not prevent him from continuing to do this. THEN I went to the L.A.P.D. to file a police report. So when you read about the stalking situation, and happen to read the part of his article complaining I had a "history" of complaints, he is referring to my contacting his website ONCE OR TWICE to inform him that I will go to the police IF he didn't stop. That's a history?!

The problem is he has a crew of "YES MEN and YES WOMEN" who assist him in these matters(wow that is dedication doing a job that is a criminal attempt to ruin someone's life?Which is in fact illegal), concerning stalking me and harassing me online, and most importantly regarding surveillance on my condominium,(my mother,brother,sister,and neices all reside here). He is tapping our land line(he was tapping my last cell phone number, which was changed recently. I would leave phone messages for him on my own cell phone, and he would tell me he got my messages, when he was online in my chat room. He was happy to inform me that it was he stalking and harassing me. All the while, he kept trying to convince me that he wanted to be with me, in a relationship. Then Alla "SS style tactics" would go to the next level, and threaten me, put me down, get sessions with me in my online psychic service, just so that he could drone on, preventing me from making a living, or put me down, or give me a low rating.In August of 2006, when I told him in response to his proposal online, that I was not interested in him, and that he doesn't usually end up with blonds, the very same night on Letterman, he said that he couldn't figure out why his buddy Dwight Yokum, accompanied his mother to the Oscars, since he doesn't usually date blonds. He was showing me his acknowledgment of my comment actually "got to him." I use that example because it is public. Now that the entire world KNOWS what he is doing, watching him, concerning these stories online...he is creating false websites on search engines, so that people cannot find me in my online jobs, creating false MySpace Sites and sending me add requests.He is a wealthy man who hires people to do these things. He tried to say he cannot use email, so how is it that he has a MY SPACE page? That's my point exactly.He broke up with Laura Dern in an email(as mentioned on "Worst Hollywood Breakups" on E Channel), and that was a long ago, unless he has since forgotten how to use a keyboard? He still has enough money to pay people to do those things for him nowadays, and they do what they are ordered to do.

I was contacted by a well known actor 2 months ago who stated that he wishes me luck with fighting Billy Bob on this matter...because he knows someone who knows first hand that associates with Billy Bob,who witnessed Billy Bob's similiar methods of harassment, and intentional mental abuse of this nature.

To let everyone know who found this blog, it is still continuing to happen. His latest stunt is claiming I am a fraudulent psychic on "Ripoff Report", either him or one of his flunkys. Psychic Goddess Elysabeth is my name on Live Person. He claims I trick people by getting their information, which is hysterically funny, since I only ask for a first name, which can even be a nickname, and their d.o.b., which is solely for the sake of tuning into someone's energy for their reading.I am in shock and just amazed that even now, well after the fact, he is continuing to listen in here(my house), let me know via emails(which 30 of the ones in the past were easier to detect, and turned over to the L.A.P.D. to investigate. Mind you this is someone I rarely saw, and he was only married to my sister for 4 years(I was working for him for 6 months , at one point during their marriage). But I was approached by him, and asked to see him intimately off and on over the years. but I reluctantly agreed, and snubbed his advances numerous times.

When I mention emails in reference to Billy Bob, that is because for the past 7 or so years, whilst tapping my phone, he would take the subjects of my conversations with friends, and incorporate them into emails which were spam type emails in origin, and blind carbon copy the very same email and forward it to whichever friends he had gotten email addresses for, by listening to my conversations on the phone. I would select view full headers, and that is whow I discovered this situation. I had some very annoyed friends as a result. Some of my friends were so agitated in fact, that they stopped speaking to me altogether. It took me quite a long time to realize that was happening, and by then it was too late. So those are the types of emails I have some "evidence" of. In case everyone was wondering what that was about. So a few of those types of emails were sent to the police department.

The implications are enormously disconcerting. He got in the way of my starting a family with the man I loved by making me afraid to go out of my own home last year, and since this man has moved on with his life. Because I was so afraid, and unsure of how to deal with this situation, at the time not even knowing I had a right to do something about it. It took me 8 months to realize I could file a police report, and realized that my silence was his only way of continuing aggressively, in the manner he was before.

He caused me to leave 2 jobs over the years due to his harassment, even after being warned by my bosses. He pretended to be me in a another chat room 5 years ago, now I realize it was him, where I worked with some pretty dangerous people. When they thought it was myself saying things in platform, he put my safety in jeopardy.

He had his people make this into some kind of popularity contest in the comments sections of blog sites owned by TMZ and Insider.com, and that is desperate! This is obviously the karma he created over many years time, crime never pays. It is what it is. I didn't have to pay people to write what they did, but he on the other hand did.

Then again, like i said, it is not about my character. It is a horrible travesty of justice and he is the cause. The police detective wanted to approach him and resolve it. But it is not a simple task. He is taunting both them and myself by continuing. When I say something poignant in my condo, sing something(I'm a professional singer), protest something, etc. I hear about it somehow rifled back to me, either in an online psychic chat session I conduct, posing himself as a client(or one of his "yes men /yes women.") He created this assassine stunt, and he is too stubborn to stop. He has been quotes as saying he is obcessive and cannot stop himself once he starts something. There was an online interview with him saying this, which has since been removed. Well this is what he was referring to. He even told me he was doing this to me so that is proof enough. his motive was that he wanted me to wait for him for 5 years, and it has been 5 years now. But I did not want to be with him. Why would I want a man who beats women, especially my own sister.

I live in a condominium owned by my mother, and he listens inside of it. He tries to interfere with our lives. My mother is the grandmother of his two children. Nobody else would care enough to do this. This man has a history of crank calling my family, I was a witness in the past. My sister told me he did this very thing to her also, but he pays her bills so she is stifled. He did this to me years ago on minor levels and admitted it to me, back in 1998. So this goes way back, only now he thinks he can be more daring because he has more money... or he I am weak. God knows what the rationale is.
It is stupid at this point that he continues after it is out in the open. Yet he is angry about that fact, so he continues, as if to say "I can if I want to!"

When I worked for he and my sister, which is only because my mother was worried about my sister's contstant battering by him, he had me drive a vehicle that had a cracked block, to see if I would drive it off the road and be killed! When I arrived at the rental car place, they were freaked out and told me it was not supposed to be driven! He was told by them not to allow anyone to drive the car.

When we have plans to go places, we have to whisper in our own home! Shame on whoever helps him accomplish these things, my gosh there must be something else you can do for a living.

I have choices in my life, and I do what I want to do, but this has definitely been scary.

Insider and E Channel asked me to go on television about this, I wanted to as well, and I was told by my lawyer that it could be a legal concern.

I know that my attention to this matter has helped minimize his efforts, but yet he is still trying.

Make him stop please if you are anywhere close to this situation or anyone who can help, it is so unfair, and so corrupted, and disruptive to my life in the past years, when I have not done anything to deserve this.

So many people out there know who I didn't even have to inform about it, like the actor who wrote to me.I haven't even said everything that he has done in this harassment plight of his, but it is in depth and really bizarre to be this fixated on a person. Especially considering that we were not seriosuly involved. His children are my nephews for god sake.

At this point, even if he is sick and demented, I would think all this bad press, and a police report filed in May of 2008, would make him too freaked out to continue. But the police know how expensive de-bugging a home is. I was told $5,000 every 6 months to do a sweep with the expense he put into it. A private detective informed me that it cost Billy Bob upwards of $35,000 to accomplish the inside survelliance of our condo. The evidence of the equipment being placed, is apparent where the paint is peeling on some of our walls, although we just painted 2 years ago. I learned that being another sign of his method.

He commented to me when he first let me know he could hear in my home, online-through my computer speakers, By saying that he likes to keep his enemies close and listen to them! When an enemy is someone you are at war with or having a battle with. Well, I had no war with him and no battle....and it makes no sense. In his mind he even knows this. But he needs to legitimate his excuse , to convince himself that it is truly a situation for enemies?! Lord knows....now it is a situation, and only because he decided to do something stupid here.
Before you feel too sorry for my sister, who was married to him.After enduring him head butting her, kicking her, beating her, giving her black eyes during the'r marriage, and before they even got married, Pietra has been hoping to get back together with him for at least the past 5 years. I would actually not have anything to say about that, but people are asking me if she is okay.
Where I am concerned, I refuse to allow anyone to cause me to react by uprooting me from my home. That would give him satisfaction of his activites, truly causing me to give him what he wants. He wants to play god here, by getting me to react by trying to inhibit my own free will and choices.
Billy Bob's latest attempts to sabotage my profession can be found on Ripoffreport.com. He poses as Tallulah In Light. He started the harassment on that website, by pretending to be one of my cleints...bare in mind I have a 5 star rating, and I'm considered a highly respected psychic.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

I am sounding off about this serious matter because although I contacted his people, he did not stop his harassment and stalking, and although I contacted my sister, and she agreed with me about his doing this to me and my family, that did not prevent him from continuing to do this. THEN I went to the L.A.P.D. to file a police report. So when you read about the stalking situation, and happen to read the part of his article complaining I had a "history" of complaints, he is referring to my contacting his website ONCE OR TWICE to inform him that I will go to the police IF he didn't stop. That's a history?!

He is a very dangerous man! My sister's divorce proclamations were in the 20's, in which people who witnessed her bruises and broken skin from where he bit her, punched her kicked her pregnant stomach, and emotionally tormented her. He once threw a punch towards me and caught it, because my sister told him I called him a name when I was too afraid to ever dream of doing that after seeing the abuse he thrust upon her. Now he has more money, more ways of bullying people. It has gone on long enough! I am living my life, mind you. I am not afraid in a sense that I have support and the law behind me. But it is hugely intrusive and potentially very harmful to have a person eaves dropping in a private residence, and using his information to attempt to hinder and agitate someone for no reason other then his own amusement, and mal intent. His false sense that he is playing god is inaccurate. But he apparently feels that he is above the law due to his stardom. Which people cannot remember him, other then to associate him with Angelina Jolie. People will not forget however that I have done something about this matter, and have been left with no other choice, but to post this blog, write to websites, file a police report, and be mindful of this situation. He created a prison for himself by creating his own issue here. I am truly not the prisoner as he had hoped I would become, I broke free. He has consequences to his underhanded scheme. It will be with him until it is resolved, and until it ceases completely.

When we have plans to go places, we have to whisper in our own home! Shame on whoever helps him accomplish these things, my gosh there must be something else you can do for a living!

........

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You people are pathetic.

Anyone who actually believes there is such a thing as a psychic deserves to lose whatever you send these disgusting frauds.

They ALL are just laughing at you and they should all be in jail for fraud.

Disgusting!

Don't you get it???????????????

AUTHOR: Letter_thetruth - (U.S.A.)

Don't you get it Elysabeth or whatevr name you call yourself?

This is not Billy Bob or whomever you are saying this is. This is a real client. I think you are very very disillusional and very sick in the mind.
You are not a real psychic, plain and simple. In fact, so many things you say in your readings are complete lies and none of them make any sense.
You also have a very bad memory. You do not remember half of the things you say and when your clients came back to ask you why something did not happen the way you saw it, you changed your words and became vicious and hurt them.

Karma will get you.
Don't you see, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU

You know what you did
Stop lying stop lying stop lying

You are complete crap and rubbish

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

I am being harassed by Billy Bob Thornton. Do a search of my name on any search engine and 150 pages plus will come up, in connection with that fact. Which is why all of the people listed as complainants are his 'yes men' and 'yes women', and himself! This last one really is a common method he uses. I am te one who is a fixation of his! I was his site-in-law and he has been harassing me for years. He dogmatically pursued me and when I told him I was not inetrested in him he got more intent on harassing and bothering me online, and by tapping my phone,bugging my condo. He did the same to my sister, and still does this to her in her home too. this is a classic method he uses to try to sabotage me. this pathetic method of using Rip-Off Report, and the fact that the same person can complain under numerous ficticious names and titles is his latest stunt! It is a joke! this is ridiculous! Just look at the stupid things they are saying. Look up my name and see my blog on MySpace, it says it all. I speak to the L.A.P.D. about this tyupe of menacing behavior, and they know all about this. this is a bogus report. The only person concerned with reading this is Billy Bob and his flunkys. I have no fixation on that loser! I'll be damned if I'm not going to stand up for myself. You are the ones using fake names and titles to your postings. you give yourself away!!!!

Elysabeth is a fraud and a liar

AUTHOR: Letter_thetruth - (U.S.A.)

I have to say this without a doubt
Elysabeth Cherinak from Liveperson is a real fraud and a liar. I learnt this the hard way. She really does fish for info and then twist whatever you say to her and pretended she knew all along. She sugarcoats everything, is a utter and complete liar and will lie and lie to your face and all the while milk and milk you for money.

Once she finds out she had been wrong in her readings, she will turn her back on you and start to say everything OPPOSITE from what she had said in her readings before.

Do not trust this one. She is mentally insane and is a complete fraud and a liar. I suspect she is very lonely and lives in her own mind, believing she is a real psychic...but NOTHING she ever said came true! and she will turn her back against the clients once something ''goes wrong''.

There is such a thing as karma and Elysabeth (whatever her stupid good-for-nothing name is) will get what she deserves.

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON !!! SHE IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND A LIAR AND A REAL NASTY PERSON. Her memory is very very very lousy too.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

I am being harassed by Billy Bob Thornton. Do a search of my name on any search engine and 150 pages plus will come up, in connection with that fact. Which is why all of the people listed as complainants are his "yes men" and "yes women", and himself! This last one really is a common method he uses. I am te one who is a fixation of his! I was his site-in-law and he has been harassing me for years. He dogmatically pursued me and when I told him I was not inetrested in him he got more intent on harassing and bothering me online, and by tapping my phone,bugging my condo. He did the same to my sister, and still does this to her in her home too. this is a classic method he uses to try to sabotage me. this pathetic method of using Rip-Off Report, and the fact that the same person can complain under numerous ficticious names and titles is his latest stunt! It is a joke! this is ridiculous! Just look at the stupid things they are saying. Look up my name and see my blog on MySpace, it says it all. I speak to the L.A.P.D. about this tyupe of menacing behavior, and they know all about this. this is a bogus report. The only person concerned with reading this is Billy Bob and his flunkys. I have no fixation on that loser! I'll be damned if I'm not going to stand up for myself. You are the ones using fake names and titles to your postings. you give yourself away!!!!

insulting and disturbing

AUTHOR: Not Better Off - (U.S.A.)

Elysabeth, you and Allison have suspiciously identical writing styles (typing in caps, spelling dyslexia...), and she seems to know a WHOLE lot about your personal life and vital statistics. Hmmmm....

I honestly have no idea whether you are or are not psychic, but after reading your posts, I would NEVER NEVER come to you for a reading. I strongly suspect (HOPE) anyone else who's read any of your posts would avoid you as well.
You're posing as other people to try to build yourself up (underhanded self-promotion and so ridiculously transparent, it's an insult to our intelligence), posting about your physical attributes, and broadcasting your BIZARRE fixation on Billy Bob Thornton and that other psychic. Your rants are usually so difficult to follow that I usually have no idea what you are really trying to say. This is not helped in the least by your dyslexic spelling.

You've torn yourself down and destroyed any credibility you may have had simply by posting here. I'd suggest that you avoid posting if you don't want to do yourself any further damage.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

I do not scam people, i have excellent ratings and return clients also love me, but I get plenty of new clients ona weekly basis. I was ttacked by "Wayne" on here, who filed a complaint about my puckered lips and my thinning hair and my horsey face and that I'ma scammer who posted a half nude picutr eon Liveperosn, all are flase and only an attempt to cause me to feel intimidated or hurt emotionally or psychologically. I am considered beautful, not by myself, but by manytoehrs. My hair is not thinning. I have beuaitul skin and a oval face nopt a horsey face, I have naturally full lips and I am cosntantly told that my predicitions come true by clients on a constant basis.

You know Wayne, or is it Billy Bob, Tallulah, or another yes man or woman? I am a confident and talented woman who is un-afraid of you and your unsavory tactics to attempt to harass and deter me from my daily life. I am not going to succumb to yuor futile attamepts to harm me. I am loved and blessed, well aware of my talents and blessings, including my beauty. I am loved and I will survive. My clients are special to me, and I show care and concern to every one of them. I am capable and give clear insight to them, anyone who can read can see my ratings and even my ranking on LivePerson, so whay do you even bother?

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Ahuahuahuahuahua I checked out her picture on Live person she looks weird

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

First she posted a nude-implied picture of herself. Then she makes a strange expression puckering her lips in a very silly way. Is she trying to look sexy or what? she looks very unattractive. Horsey face and thinning hair (out of frustration?)
I don't believe she is a psychic.
She must be scamming a lot of people.

#15 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

JUST READ MY BLOG, NOBODY READS RIPOFF REPORT BUT FOR THE RECORD, THIS IS EXACTLY HIS M.O. WITH MYSELF. TRIES TO GET SESSIONS, GETS THEM TRIES TO INSULT ME IN THE SESSION, THEN TRIES TO FIND A WAY TO SLANDER MY NAME, JUST LIKE THIS. I AM NOTE VEN A POPULAR PSYCHIC ON THE SITE, ESEPCAIOLYL NOT ENOGUH TO HAVE ENEMIES, HE IS ALL THE PEOPLE WIRITNG THESE COMMENTS, AND THEY ARE RATHER "RIDICULOUS" AT BEST. UNCONSTRUCTIVE, AND OVER THE TOP, AND THAT JUST SAYS SO MUCH ABOUT HOW FAKE AND FONY THEY REALLY ARE. I'M A LOT OF THIGNS BUT I AM ONE HECK OF A PSYCHIC, AND THAT TRUILY BOTHERS HIM. HE EVEN PLAYED GAMES TO TRICK HIS MOTHER INVOLVING ME ONCE, TO GET EHR TO BE FOOLED THAT HE SNUCK ME INTO HIS HOUSE BHIND HER BACK BEFORE. SO PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK, IF ANYONE IS READING THIOS, WHICH THEY ARE NOT, AS LIVEPERSON.COM ALREADY HAS TOLD ME TO IGNORE HIM AND HIS YES MEN AND WOMEN HELPING HIM WRITE THESE, HELLO HE'S THE RICH CELEBRITY WHO PAYS PEOPLE TO LVIE WITH HIM AT HIS HOSUE(YES I'VE BEEN THERE), TO HELP HIM TRY TO SABOTAGE PEOPLE'S LIVES AND CAREERS, YES MY SISTER WAS MARRIED TO HIM AND SHE TOLD ME HE WAS DOING THAT TO HER ALSO. ANOTHER ACTOR TOLD ME HE WISHED ME LICK IN COMBATTING BILLY'S ACTIVITIES COCNERNING THIS HARASSMENT, ITS PATHETIC THAT THIS IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE FORUM LAST DITCH EFFORT TO GET ME, LOL. AND IT'S RIPIOFF REPORT, LOL1 OH BOY CUTE! ITS SO RIDICULOUS AND DESPERATE AND NONSENSICAL, BU T HEY IT'S STILL GOING SO SO WILL I, LOL. NEXT FAKE COMMENT? BILLY AND WHOEVER ELSE IS HELPING YOU? THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE ITS ALL VOER THE INETRNET WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME, AND ITS DOCUMENTED STUPID! ITS EVERYWHERE, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS YOU DO WHAT YOU DO! SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE THAT OBVIOUS?!?!?!?! IT'S JUST LAUGHABLE! AND ITS ALSO QUITE CONSISTANTLY HOW YOU GO ABOUT WHAT YOU DO, ITS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN. AND I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT TOO, SO EVEN LIVEPERSON HAS THE BLOG I WROTE, AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT KNOWS ABOUT THIS NOW TOO, I AM BEING CYBER STALKED AND HARASSED HELLO?!?! NO KIDDING!IT WONT BE OVER UNTIL YOU ARE DECEASED ONE DAY, SO WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO TRY TO SEEM SO SENERTICIOUS? YOUR TOO TRANSPARENT TO ACHIEVE ANY OUNCE OF ANONYMITY, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERES A TRAIL BEHIND YOU LIKE THOSE 100 PAGES ON YAHOO AND GOOGLE, LOL EXPLAINING WHATYYOU DO AND HOW AND WHY, ETC. ETC. NO STONE IS UN-TUNRED, WHATEVER.

#16 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Elysabeth Herself - (U.S.A.)

I AM BEING HARASSED AND STALKED LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ENEMIES WHATSOEVER, BUT I DO HAVE A RLENTLESS STALKIGN HARRASSMENT SITUATION, THAT IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL ON THE INTERNET FROM MY EX BROTHER IN LAW, SEE MY BLOG ON MYSPACE,SEE MY CREDENTIALS, YOU CAN CROSS REFERENCE ALL OF MY CLAIMS AS A PROFESSIONAL, INDIVIDUAL. MY FRIENDS ARE FAR TOO BUSY TO HELP ME WITH THIS PSYCHIC WEBSITE JOB OF MINE, SO PLEASE I IMPLORE YOU NOT TO BELIEVE HIM AND HIS HOAXES. I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, I HAVE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DO BELIEVE THIS, INCLUDING THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT,. BILLY HAS PEOPLE WHO HELP HIM DO THIS, READ MY BLOG MYSPACE ITS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, IT'S ALL OUT THER EIN THE OPEN. THIS IS HIS ONLY CHOICE NOW THESE DAYS, TO BE CLANDESTINE ON THE WEB THIS WAY, LIKE A INSECT STUCK IN A SCREENDOOR.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

TRY 115 LBS.

COLLEGE EDUCATED, -- --yeah, probably from a DIPLOMA MILL

- ELYSABETH CHERNIAK - probably a FAKE name

GRADUATE OF F.I.D.M., She graduated from FIDM: Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising: California ... OR perhaps those letters are an acronym for FRAUDULENT, IDIOTIC, DUMB MANIPULATOR which is what those FAKE psychics do

DON'T HATE HER BECAUSE SHE'S BEAUTIFUL,TALENTED AND PSYCHIC!

Nope, she's just another garden-variety FRAUD --rag on head optional.

#18 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Allison - (U.S.A.)

HELLO I AM A CLIENT OF ELYSABETH CHERNIAK, SHE IS COLLEGE EDUCATED, LIVES BY THE BEACH, 5 FT 7, 115 LBS. TRAILER PARK? I LIVE IN ATRAILER PARK IN FLORDIA, LOL. NO ACTUALLY I LIVE AT THE BEACH TOO. I FOUND HER ON LIVE PERSON THOUGH, AND SHE HAS BEEN A TRUE GIFT FROM GOD, A PERFECT ANGEL, WHO HELPS ME WITH MY LOVE MATTERS, CAREER GUIDANCE. ANYTHING I ASK HER HAS ALL COME TO FRUITION SINCE I BEGAN CONSULTING WITH HER A YEAR AGO!!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

#20 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Allison - (U.S.A.)

check her out on My Space, plus she's all voer the internet, and a beautiful soul, educated college graduate!

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

YEAH. WHICH RELIGION IS THIS GODDESS FROM...
LOL LOL LOL

I CAN IMAGINE THAT IT IS SOME 500-POUND BROAD WEARING A MUU MUU ON SOME BROKEN DOWN COUCH IN SOME TRAILER TRASH PARK WATCHING JERRY SPRINGER RERUNS OR LISTENING TO COUNTRY AND WESTERN YEEE HAAA MUSIC BETWEEN CALLS...

I JUST HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET THE FAKE PSYCHIC HOTLINE CALLS MIXED UP WITH THE SEXY HOT ADULT XXX-CHAT LINE CALLS SINCE SHE BARELY GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL... AND CAN'T READ TOO GOOD SOME NOT AT ALL... LOL LOL LOL

THIS IS NOT THE GODDESS THAT THE WICCANS WORSHIP,I AM SURE OF THAT!

ELYSABETH CHERNIAK PSYCHIC on LIVEPERSON

AUTHOR: Klausanderson - (U.S.A.)

After this report and several reports were filed, this Psychic changed her name to Elysabeth Cherniak. Dubious?

Get real

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as a "psychic"
Stop throwing your money away

AUTHOR: Moonset Lily - (U.S.A.)

It is so easy to log on anonymously and make vicious remarks about someone who does not deserve the hate. Let me be very, very clear -- Psychic Goddess Elysabeth is one of the few REAL PSYCHICS on Live Person. There is a problem some people have with psychics -- no matter how good they psychic is she cannot wave a magic wand and make all of their problems go away -- Psychic readings give insight but they do not solve things. It is up to the individual to make those changes....

Psychic Goddess Elysabeth gives out incredible details that no one could ever possibly guess or fake. She told me I'd see someone I knew wearing god-awful plaid shorts, at a certain place and time, outside in the open, etc. -- And EXACTLY as she predicted it HAPPENED. I almost laughed when I saw him -- it was so AMAZING!

Listen, I have enountered many fakes and frauds on Live Person, but that's another tale entirely -- but Elysabeth is NOT one of them!

Also, whenever you get a psychic reading you may or may not get a good one -- that is the chance you take. Being psychic is not like playing the piano which you can practice for or is it like doing the same job every day.

With each new client IT IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES the psychic must adjust to. And Elybsabeth does ths remarkably, her comments are not from 'friends' she has log on--

I've never met Elysabeth and have left her great ratings because she deserves them.

At the same time, it is not up to Elysabeth to solve my problems-- she can give me insight -- but it is up to me to use the information she gives me in a positive way.

As far as making fun of her for calling herself "Goddess" psychics often have to use these names or they will be stalked or have their personal lives invaded. Do you think celebrities make hotel reservations under their own names? Of course not -- people would pester them and they;d have no privacy.

I, for one am astounded over Elysabeth's abilities and think she is one of the best mediums in the country. Thank you.

#25 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Psychic Goddess Elysabeth

AUTHOR: Queenelysabeth - (U.S.A.)

I am Elysabeth Cherniak, aka Psychic Goddess Elysabeth. The report that individual filed against myself is a hoax. I am the victim of a serious harassment with someone who is attempting to harm me financially and emotionally. I have a poslic reportt filed against this individual, he is my former brother in law, and he is a very welathy man who hires people to help him. I do not even have clients who ar persosnal friends, and I do not pay people to get readings with me. I am a real psychic. I do not even use tools or tarot cards. I have clients all over the world who get readings with me, and I am a 5 star psychic on LivePerson. I do not fish for information, just have a look at my ratings, there are several which are fake and were done by the aforemntioned individual. Otherwise, I am a top psychic, and am still a 5 star psychic and my clients, many of which are regulars, I neve rmet in my life before I read for them on the site. I have been using my gift my entire life, well before going public with it. Before that I was a professional in television and a college graduate. I have an excellent reputation on the website I work on, but I also give readings to people in person as well. I have peers who are also psychics on the very same website, so that is saying a lot. I am ethical and I am 100% spiritual, not into black magic, not dark, not unsavory. Pleas eread my biography on the website.This is a hoax that Billy Bob Thornton or his people have created because he is my former brother in law, and he has been violating my privacy rights, and I even have a police report against him with the Los Angeles Police Department, filed on May 22, 2008. He is angry that I went public with my complaint, and this is part of his retaliation. You have my real name, my real photo and so forth.
My ratings speak for themself, and so does my bio.

#26 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Psychic Goddess Elysabeth

AUTHOR: Queenelysabeth - (U.S.A.)

My ratings speak for themself, and so does my bio.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

These people are disgusting enough but to claim to be a goddess makes me laugh!
It is somehow blasphemous and crazy at the same time at how seriously this WEIRDO takes this" PSYCHIC " FAKERY STUFF!

Because it IS nothing but a FAKE!

NONE of it is true --- OR EVER WILL BE!

FORTUNE TELLING IS ONE OF THE OLDEST SCAMS IN THE WORLD!

It is just people taking advantage of ignorant, uninformed, superstitious people --getting money and power for telling people what they think they want to hear, taking the money and moving on so they wouldn't be around when their fake predictions did not come true... heh heh heh --take the money and RUN!

The "PSYCHIC HOTLINE " Telephone SCAM WORKS THE SAME WAY THE XXX-RATED HOT ADULT CHAT HOTLINE Telephone scam WORKS ( Gay or Straight,it works the same).

A person will call and the call is either billed directly to the phone account or the person will give up their credit card number and once this is verified, they are then transferred to a phone in a "boilerroom" environment with many people and many phones in cubicles ( REAL OCCULT,HUH?) or the call is routed to the phone of an "independent contractor" at their home, office or wherever they happen to be...

In the case of the "Psychic call" the person who is called has a pile of scripts to read that contain what research and experience contains the main concerns of people in certain ages and gender categories. These are usually money,romance and other concerns depending on the script. The "psychic" reads the script and then tries to get a conversation started about the caller/victim. The longer the victim stays on the phone, the bigger a percentage of the price of the call the "psychic" gets and the same is true with the XXX person. (Do you think for one minute that the gorgeous, provocative girls or guys REALLY look like the lavicious, delicious models in the sleazy ad that induced to call them? NOT A CHANCE! )

THE WHOLE IDEA IS TO KEEP YOU TALKING AS LONG AS YOU CAN AND JUST WHEN THE VICTIM SOUNDS TIRED OR WHEN THE "PSYCHIC" IS ABOUT TO TELL THE VICTIM SOMETHING MAJOR IS GOING TO HAPPEN, THEY HANG UP AND IN ORDER TO LEARN MORE ( ALLEGEDLY), THE VICTIM WILL BE INDUCED TO MAKE ANOTHER PHONE CALL. BY THIS TIME,THE FAKE PSYCHIC HOPES THERE WILL BE A COUPLE OF HUNDRED DOLLARS RUN UP SO HE OR SHE CAN GET THEIR CUT OF THE TAB.

THAT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT.

And if they manage to get the callers to ask for them by their alias name, in some hotline rip-off operations, they manage to get a bonus.

Sometimes, they even gouge their victims for even MORE money when they get them to call them at another phone so they get money from the FAKE PSYCHIC HOTLINE AND WHEN THEY CALL THEM AT THEIR PRIVATE LINE TOO.

It is sleazy, more than dishonest and in spite of the fact that many of the FAKE PSYCHIC HOTLINES HAVE A DISCLAIMER THAT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS: "CALLERS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD ( 21 for XXX-ADULT ORIENTED CALLS --AND I CAN'T understand why in the heck an ADULT would be calling a stranger on an XXX line and talking "dirty" anyway) and the ever-popular "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY."

EXPENSIVE ENTERTAINMENT!

THESE PEOPLE BILL YOU BY THE MINUTE!

Talk about a hustle and a SCAM!

MAYBE IT IS NICE TO BE ABLE TO CONFIDE IN AN ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO ACTS like they care and getting a percentage of BILLABLE MINUTES is quite an incentive to keep you talking and pretend to care -- BUT YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE.

MAN, ARE YOU PAYING FOR THIS PRIVILEGE!

IF YOU JUST WANT INSTANT AND EXTREMELY OVERPRICED CONVERSATION USE THESE FOLKS.
THE ONLY MAGICAL POWER THEY HAVE IS TO MAKE YOUR MONEY DISAPPEAR!

You would be a lot better off discussing your problems and concerns with your friends for FREE.