Complaint Review: Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: lovespellscams — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania
4400 Main St Philadelphia, PA 19127 Manayunk Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania AKA Psychic Monica and her daughter Paulina Psychic Scam manayunk pennsylvania Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You're 100% right that "Monica" is a fraud...

Everyone please stay away from this establishment and Monica.

She is a total scam. I scheduled an appointment one afternoon,

I went in for a simple tarot reading everything she told me had nothing to do with my current situation. She kept persisting on the fact that I had some kind of negative energy surrounding me.

And that it would cost me $500 to start some type of spiritual work she kept babbling about this for alomst 20 minutes.

What a waste of my Time and MONEYWell luckily I'm smart enough to know, a scam when I see one and as a warning to everyone out there reading this please stay away from this woman ..

Monica is a total scam and before she takes advantage of anyone I want it to be known that she is only, out to take your hard earned money.. There are some great mediums and psychics out there and I have met a few myself.However, Monica is not one of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Monica-on-main-st-Manayunk-Pennsylvania/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19127/Psychic-Monica-on-main-st-Manayunk-Pennsylvania-AKA-Psychic-Monica-and-her-daughter-Pauli-1133974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Monica on main st Manayunk Pennsylvania

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You're 100% right that "Monica" is a fraud...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

In fact ALL psychics are frauds and they are fully aware of it.  They prey on the weak and the weak minded, such as yourself.

Once they've gotten all the money they can from a "client" they kick them to the curb.  I forsee a bleak future for you and others like you, believing in these people.  I won't even charge you for this reading.

If these theives and pretenders had ANY psychic abilities they would be VERY, VERY rich.  They would bet on sports, play the stock market and invest in futures with 100% success.  They wouldn't have to stoop to being pond scum and cheating everyone they can.