• Report: #1020928

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Isabelle — Maryland United States of America
Psychic Paulina Tennis from Houston TX
5090 Richmond Ave Houston, Texas United States of America

Psychic Paulina Tennis from Houston TX She took $200 from me and told me that i will see results in two days. I told her I am a single mother and $200 is alot of money for me but she promissed me results. Once she took my money I never hea Houston, Texas

Paulina tennis (Psychic) told me that I would see results in 2 days and I paid her $200. I told her that I am a single mother and $200 is alot of money for me and she promiosed that her work is exceptional. Once she receied the money I never heard from her, I called her but never returned my calls. She is a crook and a phony.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Paulina-Tennis-from-Houston-TX/Houston-Texas-77056/Psychic-Paulina-Tennis-from-Houston-TX-She-took-200-from-me-and-told-me-that-i-will-see-1020928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Paulina Tennis from Houston TX