- Report: #1028225
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Psychic Shop. Astrology Readings by Mrs Ryan
Psychic Shop. Astrology Readings by Mrs Ryan306 westcott blvd Staten Island, New York United States of America
Psychic Shop. Astrology Readings by Mrs Ryan Mrs Joy Ryan, Tracy Nicholas, Jennifer Nicholas, Sonny Nicholas. Fraud Psychic Mrs Joy Ryan Staten Island , New York
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Matter Resolved
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MATTER RESOLVED.
*Consumer Suggestion: It's been said "A fool and his money are soon parted"....
*Consumer Comment: True?
*Author of original report: Response to Robert
*Consumer Comment: Win what case?
*Author of original report: response to Ramjet
*Consumer Comment: A typical psychic result.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
You can call her for help, if you want to waste money.
She lives in Staten Island, NY. She only asks for 1st name and date of birth.
You can ask her any questions, she so called has "auras and then she prays the next night to get more visions. You ofcourse are anxious and call her back, then she realizes that she can help you by providing aintoment oil, and prayers that she decides and asks you to fast that you are suppose to do this for 3 days.
Then you contact her to tell her your results. Ofcourse nothing is changed, you are still in the same situation.
Now your worried and you tried your hardest. Meanwhile she doesnt always pick up your calls and always is away is some "mission" helping others. So finally she picks up telling you where & where this demon/spirit/evil surronding. So go and guess what, this is where she gets you and you start trusting her and thats it! Here comes the cash!!
More over, she has mentally harassed and tortured me for large amounts of money, putting me in debt and ripped off all my savings leaving me empty handed.
She would never pick up her phone for days after receiving the funds. When I would try to reach her constantly, she would get mad at me blaming me that I am doubting her.
She has taken total $35,723.62 from me since November 2011 on an excuse of doing prayers
for me with things she bought for me with that amount i sent her. Note that I was never given any proof of purchase for those items and services she pre-charged me for. Please see the breakdown of the moneys she took from me below.
1. She had me take a credit card cash advance worth $23,490.00 on which she advised me to send her blank money orders.
She said she would keep them in her private Church for prayers as money posseses negative energy. And moreover these money orders would be sent back to me to cash once this work is over.
Well she had them cashed by her person Sonny Nicholas on the same days she received them. I found out about them when recently I had the inquiry done at USPS for these money orders.
2. She also had me give her all my earnings since March 2012 which I could have saved in amount of $11,363.62 on a reason that apparently she bought something for my work which costed her about $70k and she borrowed it from Church donation box, and I am responsible for paying off that debt she took under my name.
Again, I do not have any proof of that, nor I ever signed any papers for this money. I made the payment via deposits every month to Tracy Nicholas's bank account # XXXXXXX
3. She had me purchase 2 gifts cards from Tory Burch worth total $600, on an excuse that she needed to purchase a bag from there with the Christ symbol as my energy for the prayers.
And, she also had me purchase a Samsung Galaxy Tablet for $270 for this work from Best Buy on my credit.
>>Both of these items were picked up by Jennifer Nicholas in Staten Island NY.
Everytime I would deny giving her the money because ofthe doubt, she would threaten to stop my "work" and sue me for large amounts for wasting her time and energy on these services, which again I was never given a proof of and nothing really changed in my life. Things have infact gotten worse because of all the fear she had put in me about devils and evil spirits and all the superstitious stuff.
******To put everything in a nutshell she basically scams people using the name of religion and prayers. She says she represents some Church which is not true. She owns a private Psychic Shop.******
I really need your help in resolving this matter, as I need to fight for my hard earned money and become debt free. Please help me.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Shop-Astrology-Readings-by-Mrs-Ryan/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Psychic-Shop-Astrology-Readings-by-Mrs-Ryan-Mrs-Joy-Ryan-Tracy-Nicholas-Jennifer-Nichol-1028225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)