Complaint Review: Psychic Silvana Fillmore

• Updated: Sun, March 27, 2011

• Reported By: Class Action — Hollywood California United States of America
Psychic Silvana Fillmore
www.keen.com/silvana-fillmore Internet United States of America

Psychic Silvana Fillmore Silvana Fillmore Stalking, Harassing, Written Abuse Internet

*Consumer Comment: SILVANA IS A CROOK

*Consumer Comment: Silvana Fillmore is legit

*Consumer Comment: Missing the point

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SHE IS A CROOK All reports are true

*Consumer Comment: I concur

*Consumer Comment: Pot calling the kettle black

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

*General Comment: Question

*Consumer Comment: This may be a first..

I was sent a nasty letter by Ms Fillmore. She must have seen me working on Keen and decided to attack me. She charges 19.00 a minute and I only 1.99. I was no threat to her and admired her. She attacked me for reasons unknown to me. I have a total of 3 letters I will not post here. She also found my personal website and write me there saying a I was a liar and a fraud. I had had no conversation with her before. I was deviastated and had to seek medical help.

Talking to other readers I have found out I am not the only one. Even clients have come forward with proof of very mean emails. Some of these people were emotionally unstable before she attaced them.  We know she physically attacked a client.  If you have been abused by Silvana, please contact (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Silvana-Fillmore/internet/Psychic-Silvana-Fillmore-Silvana-Fillmore-Stalking-Harassing-Written-Abuse-Internet-661061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Silvana Fillmore

SILVANA IS A CROOK

AUTHOR: Eddy - (United States of America)

I disagree with your comments. You are a friend of Silvana or maybe you are one person that didnt get ripped off. ALL HER PREDICTIONS SHE MADE WHERE INCORRECT. ONLY IN A COURT ROOM WILL WE PROVE THAT SHE IS A CROOK.

SHE PLAYS THE VICTIM.

SILVANA is EVIL and needs to be jailed for Ripping people of as well hurting them.

No one belives your comments and I hope more people will be posting SIlvanas threats as well as getting together to take legal action against her.

I have more information that I will post here soon which is written by Silvana.

The good thing about this site is people now have a choice to use her or not. She will still rip gullible people off becuase they will read the fake ratings that are not true.

When people read the comments here they will see that she is not loyal. I am willing to provide information to people that will proove she is a CROOK.

I AM VERY SILVANA HAS DESTOYED HERSELF AS A PSYCHIC.

AT SOME POINT I AM GOING TO POST EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION I HAVE GATHERED ON HER. I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO GET HURT AND RIPPED OF BY THIS EVIL PERSON.

SILVANA WOULD ROB FROM THE HOMELESS ECT.

Silvana Fillmore is legit

AUTHOR: beatlejuice72 - (United States of America)

I used to be a caller of Keen.com However, I no longer do business with them because I believe that the majority of so-called "psychics" on this website are purely guessing most of the time.  The majority of their "predictions" are "hit-and-miss" or 50/50.  However, from the very first reading that I had with Silvana Fillmore back in February 2010 she has been right every single time.  She knew the religion and physical description of the woman I was dating at the time.  She knew that I was ill and precisely where the physical location of the illness was on my body earlier this year.  She knew that my friend would not be getting a visit from a man who had promised and swore up and down that he would visit her.  There are many other examples, too, where Silvana has been dead-on accurate.  Now, would somebody explain to me how this makes her a "fraud"?  I don't know who you people are on this website who are taking it upon yourselves to smear and personally attack Silvana Fillmore, but I know Silvana and she is nothing like you write about.  In the course of our correspondence and readings together, Silvana and I have struck up a friendship.  Never has Silvana attacked me or attempted to play the victim card.  It sounds to me like the people who are attacking Silvana Fillmore on here and other websites are the ones who are emotionally unstable.  Ms. Fillmore was impersonated by someone on Keen.com and this person left a nasty comment about one of her clients.  Silvana has NEVER done that.  As for why she got kicked off Keen, it's the best thing that could happen to her because Keen is a crooked operation IMHO.  They will hire just about anybody with a pulse to work there.  It is so easy to get a job working as a "psychic advisor" on Keen.  And you want to talk about frauds?  Puh-leaze.  How about the old biddies who have profile pictures of young models?  How about psychics who talk to you while they are making dinner and you hear their kids screaming and dog yapping?  How is that professional?  Silvana has NEVER done that.  She gives you her undivided attention and will listen to you.  It is true that a couple of times she talked to me while walking her dog outside, but she heard everything I said and listened to me amongst the distractions.  She's been dead-on accurate with every prediction she's made and I will defend her to anyone.  I would say it to their face if they were to accept that challenge.  If they don't, I suggest they shut the hell up, stop crying and whining and get a life.

Missing the point

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Eddie, you are missing the point. She is certainly a fraud, but they ALL are, she is no worse than all the other disgusting fraudulent 'psychics'.

Here's a true statement, They All are frauds and have no shame!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SHE IS A CROOK All reports are true

AUTHOR: Eddy - (United States of America)

I HAVE READ ALL REPORTS. she is at liveperson trying to rip of people. her friends have rated her but she is having no luck becuase people are waking up. I hope more peple come forward.

As soon as they google search they know she is a crook. SHE IS A CROOK. ALL REPORTS ARE TRUE.

as SILVANA WOULD SAY NEVER AGAIN a reading from her

I concur

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

IF you are a "psychic" did you not predict this harassment?  That is the proof - you are not a "psychic" but a fraud and liar just like this Fillmore fraud.

Pot calling the kettle black

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

They're all flat out frauds or delusional and THINK they have psychic powers. In the over 10 years that the James Randi Foundation has offered a one million dollar reward to a psychic who could prove the existence of ANY type of psychic phenomena, not ONE has passed the test. This despite BOTH parties agreeing to the test protocols. The list of failed psychics from all over the world is on the website. The challenge stands. So instead of ripping gullible people off, why don't you download the challenge application forms and win a cool million at one sitting?

Fraud

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Face it lady, you are ALL frauds and you know it.  My suggestion to you would be to quit ripping people off and get an honest job. I expect many of the people you scam end up in emotional problems too.

Then you wouldn't have to deal with other fraudulent psychics.

No pity here.

#8 General Comment

Question

AUTHOR: Frank - (USA)

Since they both are "psychic," why didn't they both know ahead of time that these events would occur?

This may be a first..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I think this may be a first.

We have one "Psychic" accusing another "Psychic" of being a fraud.