• Report: #1071975

• Reported By: MW8860 — Kissimee Florida
Psychic Source
, Select State/Province USA

Psychic Source Some of the psychics on this site are not valid Langhorne pa

I have used Psychic Source quite a few times over the past year, for the most part I am satisfied, however, i noticed that when you go to rate a psychic, it appears it is up to the psychic to release the rating after they review the comments, however, There is one psychic on here, Diane at extension 7383 you should stay away from, some of the things she told me were positive, but during a call with her yesterday, she freaked me out because i laughed at something she said and told me she had to end the call because of a negative energy and that she could not talk to me and that it was making her sick to her stomach.

Thats not a way to treat someone like me who is very sweet and nice and its also not a way to keep customers.  What I also noticed is there are a number of psychics on psychic source that are on hollywood psychics under a different name.  Sounds like a scam to me. I did demand my money back in full for the reading with Diane at 7383 and was issued a full refund after i explained what happened so PS did hold true to their guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Source/Select-StateProvince/Psychic-Source-Some-of-the-psychics-on-this-site-are-not-valid-Langhorne-pa-1071975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Source