Complaint Review: Psychic Source

• Reported By: DeniseC — California United States of America
Psychic Source

Psychic Source Claudia, extension 8252 Unbelievable Fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

I have been utilizing psychic readers for over 10 years.  I am now under the impression, you must not need to really be tested to be placed on Psychic Source.  I got a few readings on there from newer readers that were just the worst readings I have ever had.  The worst of them all, is this woman named Claudia.  I have never had a reading that has been 100% incorrect in my life until I called her.    She gave me the exact opposite of what happened and claimed she is talking to Angels.  Oh my God, how did she get hired on that line?  I thought you had to be tested.  Claire Elizabeth gave me the most general reading I ever had on that network.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Source/internet/Psychic-Source-Claudia-extension-8252-Unbelievable-Fraud-Internet-745039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Source

Fraud

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Please understand that they are ALL frauds, all off them, 100%.

You are wasting your money.