Complaint Review: Psychic Source

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Cdndreamz — Toronto Ontario Canada
Psychic Source

Psychic Source Expert Link Fraud - careful with your credit cards Internet

I started using Psychic Source in September 2011.  I stopped using them in November 2011.  When I got my credit card bill I found $59,000 of charges that I never authorized or did I use them.  When question they created an excel file.  I have hired a lawyer and forensic auditor to exam my computer extra.  I will be filing a report with my local police services and with the FBI in the US.  I am currently fighting with my credit card company because since I did use them and stopped, they don't classify it as fraud.  So now I have to sue to protect my credit etc. etc.

Careful with your credit cards and this company.  Keep detailed records as they will gouge you if possible and they will in turn create false excel record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Source/internet/Psychic-Source-Expert-Link-Fraud-careful-with-your-credit-cards-Internet-835605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Source