Complaint Review: Psychic Source

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Forest Hills New York United States of America
Psychic Source

Psychic Source Unprofessional Business Practices, Internet

I set up an appointment via email 3 weeks prior to the appointment date, and had it confirmed.  The day of my appointment (and it costs more to schedule an appointment), I show up at the time it is scheduled.   Due to some kind of error on their part, I was unable to connect.  Consequently, I was rescheduled for another time.

I scheduled an appointment days in advance for 11/5 at 7 PM EST.  Earlier in the day, I received a confirmation email stating that my appointment was verified.

I live in New York and have power issues during the hurricane.  At 6:58 p.m, I called in for my appointment.   Due to some error on their part, I was unable to get through.   I stayed on hold for 15 minutes while they tried to rectify the situation.   Finally, I was informed that I would have to reschedule my appointment because the person I was supposed to speak to was completely booked for the rest of the evening.

I informed them that it was unacceptable, and it was not my fault since I showed up on time for my appointment.  I informed them that they should cancel somebody else due to their mistake.  They informed me that they could not cancel anybody else and that I would have to reschedule.

This is unprofessional business practices and I should not have to be the one who reschedules due to their error.  Despite having power issues I was able to call and keep my appointment.  The company should be held to the same standards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Source/internet/Psychic-Source-Unprofessional-Business-Practices-Internet-965151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Source