Complaint Review: Psychic Twins Terry and Linda Jamison

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: No_Fool — District of Columbia United States of America
Psychic Twins Terry and Linda Jamison

Psychic Twins Terry and Linda Jamison Psychic Twins Save your Money!!! Internet

Wow! It gets no FAKER than this two!  I agree with some of the other reports, they told me NOTHING specific.  I asked them did they see my ex boyfriend coming back and they said He "may" come back, and you two could "Possibly" get back together. WTF???? Now I have NOTHING to look forward too.  They gave me some garbage advice when it came to my lovelife like "If you want to attract someone in your life you have to display positive emotions."  Really??? Like I could not have thought of that on my own.  These two should be arrested for falsely claiming to be "psychic".  Don't believe any of the hype around them.  These SCAMMERS should be jailed. Now I dont believe they predicted any of the stuff they say they have.  Someone said they probably have insider information on all the stuff they claimed to have predicted.  I think that is true.  They probably pay for all their FAKE positive reviews as well.  Just Horrible!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-Twins-Terry-and-Linda-Jamison/internet/Psychic-Twins-Terry-and-Linda-Jamison-Psychic-Twins-Save-your-Money-Internet-967197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic Twins Terry and Linda Jamison

modest