Complaint Review: Psychic voodoo love spells

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: William — Texas United States of America
Psychic voodoo love spells

Psychic voodoo love spells Jean Ladeux tiffany tan Liar . Cheat. Mean woman San Antonio , Internet

*General Comment: is she real

*Consumer Comment: JEAN LADEUX DOES GREAT WORK!!

*Consumer Comment: Watch out!!

Yes! She is a crook the others. Want keep appointments. Will never return calls. I did everything she ask to the teeth. She found away to blame her spells not working on me. I was to negtive. She took my money . But never turn my calls. She was to sick. Her Internet is not working. Her text want work. She took my last dime. I called her using private number. Cause was avoiding me and she yell at me. No quick spells in days. No refund. She avoided me and lied for months. I just wanted my wife home. I got nothing. Stay away from her. She's no good

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psychic-voodoo-love-spells/internet/Psychic-voodoo-love-spells-Jean-Ladeux-tiffany-tan-Liar-Cheat-Mean-woman-San-Antonio-918204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psychic voodoo love spells

#1 General Comment

is she real

AUTHOR: trev89 - ()

im not one to fall easy for things i did a lot of research before using her services, after you pay her she has no contact with you,, i called her the other day an she didnt even know who i was, how can i believe she did the work i paid for if she doesnt even know who i am, if there is anyone who has used her services that can respond an maybe talk to me personally i would be greatly appreciative!

JEAN LADEUX DOES GREAT WORK!!

AUTHOR: zsazsa - ()

Ok, let me start by apologizing for being hasty in writting my first report.  I consulted Jean in helping me with a specific matter.  Yes she gets really busy, I am going to be honest, but her work does prove itself!! I should of given it a little more time and had a little more faith. I think the chief problem is that when people seek the help of a psychic or medium, they get anxious and fearful and that'st not good.  I saw really quick results with Jeans help and she really is a wonderful psychic.  I wish that I could take my first post down, but Ripoff will not allow me.  Jean is really helped me with my problem. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!!  I would not be rewriting this post otherwise.

Watch out!!

AUTHOR: zsazsa - ()

I am not saying that she is fake, i am just saying be careful, she will take your money, and then It will be very difficult to get in contact her, she will make up every excuse in the book.  Her attitude and everything changes right after she gets your money.  You will be left helpless and looking foolish