ethics

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Mansfield Other
Psyforums Venuslovespells Psychic-source Divinelovespells
Worldwide Internet Bermuda

Psyforums Venuslovespells Psychic-source Divinelovespells Forbiddenblackmagic Magickrituals Scary or crazy money thieves can be found on www.psyforums.com. Some of these people have unbalanced minds. Take care when you visit their websites, anything could happen to you. Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: People, how old are you exactly?

*Consumer Comment: Amita Dragonspell has NOTHING to do with psyforums.com!

This person needs stopping Lee Ann of www.divinelovespells.com, I found her on www.psyforums.com and another website run by the same people www.psychic-source.com which also includes a major scam everyone is talking about www.venuslovespells.com belonging to Samantha who tells everyone they are cursed and they have to pay for really expensive spells to get rid of the problem, my friend used her while I use Lee Ann of Divine Love Spells. I paid $1300.00 for two spells, neither worked and Lee Ann said I needed more magic. My friend pais Samantha $1500.00

Then a funny thing happened my friend and I compared our emails and it was obvious the same person had written them.

Everything linked to psyforums and psychic-source is a scam - contact pay pal for a refund.

Two other bad websites are: www.magickrituals.com I used her Mojo Bag, it failed and her reading was completely off target so I wisely avoided her spells and Ive since read she is a scam and she uses a fake name because she dare not be herself. She wasnt very caring.

www.forbiddenblackmagic.com scared me by trying to sell a death spell to erase my love rival. I dont want any of that. He also sells a talisman for you to become invisible, I am not joking, visit his website. Hes a rip off.

All these are on psyforums, just keep away from them.

Cheryl
Mansfield
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2007 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Psyforums-Venuslovespells-Psychic-source-Divinelovespells/internet/Psyforums-Venuslovespells-Psychic-source-Divinelovespells-Forbiddenblackmagic-Magickritual-256537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Psyforums Venuslovespells Psychic-source Divinelovespells

#1 Consumer Suggestion

People, how old are you exactly?

AUTHOR: Lana - (U.S.A.)

The same goes for myself but I grew up. Psychics and witches are just as real as Santa. No wonder Mojo bags, spells and all that junk doesn't work. 70% of people who believe they are "Psychics" are just pulling your leg and their predictions are nothing more then guessing. The other 30% of people who believe they're "Psychics" are mentally ill and honestly think they're special enough for God or the angels to speak to them. Why do we, grown-ups so badly want to believe in Santa? May I suggest that you don't buy into the lies of scam artists anymore and live life one day at a time. If you desire for some wish to come true, pray to the divine creator and if it was meant, you'll have what you so badly wished for. You will thank me later because you'll see I was right.

Amita Dragonspell has NOTHING to do with psyforums.com!

AUTHOR: Cherish - (U.S.A.)

This is beyond ridiculous - you can search out exactly who Amita Dragonspell is and her real name and she even has it in whois to find her by her domain name! She has NOTHING at all to do with psyforums.com - she has no control if people post about her on some forum!

You posted a complaint about a mojo bag? Are you serious? And a reading? What - she didn't tell you what you wanted to hear - is that it?

Why are all the complaints from the UK? I'll tell you why - they are all the same person - one of Amita's competitors and they know they can use this site to LIE about her and no one can do anything about it.

Well, since I have used her services for three years I can tell you how she has helped me change my life. She's been around a lot longer than those stupid fake sites. I can tell you about this wonderful witch!