Complaint Review: Public Motors - US Car Nation

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:reseda California
Public Motors - US Car Nation
6085 Venice Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Public Motors - US Car Nation ripped us off Los Angeles California

Public Motors/US Car Nation ripped us off!! On February 11, 2006 my girlfriend and I purchased a car from Public Motors. At the time I just wanted to get the car and get home because we had just drove 3 hours and I wanted this car buying to be done. I should have read the contract before I signed it because after having the car for over a month, Public Motors called us and wanted the car back. The reason, Public Motors said, was because the bank would not finance that certain car. That seemed real odd since to get out of a contract with a car dealership is almost close to impossible.
Anyways, we ended up driving down to Public Motors two times before we turned the car over to them. We were promised that our down payment would be overnighted to us, almost a week later we still have not received our down payment refund and Public Motors will not answer our phone calls. So Public Motors has the car and the downpayment ($1200.00) and we have nothing.

Stuart
Saugus, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Motors-US-Car-Nation/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Public-Motors-US-Car-Nation-ripped-us-off-Los-Angeles-California-181230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Motors - US Car Nation