Complaint Review: Public Motors

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: tink812 — Victorville California
Public Motors

Public Motors SCAMMERS. Possible class action Internet

*Author of original report: public motors

we purchased a car from  motors in October of last year and we had to replace vacuum hoses on 2 of having the car. about a month after that we had to replace the thermostat just as we got close to our 90day warranty being up what we thought was our clutch went out. Well we just got the money to have it looked at and a pin that holds the gears blew through our transmission and took out our starter and clutch. i have  been dealing with jessica for the last 2 days who claims to be the General Managers assistant and have been told trust me i will take care of it. well once i said lawsuit she hung up on me. $513 in parts and $425 in labor and we are hoping thats all. parts will go to our mechanic tomorrow hopefully we have our car back this weekend. i would like anyone interested in a class action lawsuit to please contact me. i am fed up with this company and their unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Motors/internet/Public-Motors-SCAMMERS-Possible-class-action-Internet-1040502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Motors

public motors

AUTHOR: tink812 - ()

I'm writing this as public motors has resolved all my issues beyond my satisfaction. i am no longer interested i  persuing a class action lawsuit.