Complaint Review: Public Partnership, PPL

• Reported By: Anonymous — Richmond Virginia
Public Partnership, PPL
4991 Lake Brook Dr. Suite 90 Glenn Allen, Virginia USA

Public Partnership, PPL No pay for services rendered Glenn Allen Virginia

I have been working for this company since February 25,2013 and have not been paid as of yet.  I was told on last Thursday 04/25/13, that my check would be direct deposited only to find out that it had been mailed and to the wrong address.  I went to the office in Glenn Allen, VA and they told me that the check that was mailed to the incorrect address had been cancelled, and a new one issued to the right address would be mailed out on the following day.  As of yet, no check.  I have called and was told that no check was cancelled or reissued and can't get any other answers as to what is going on with my money.  I go to work faithfully 7 days a week for my consumer and this is what she and I get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnership-PPL/Glenn-Allen-Virginia-23060/Public-Partnership-PPL-No-pay-for-services-rendered-Glenn-Allen-Virginia-1047967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnership, PPL