• Report: #1020356

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Gibsonia Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships, LLC, PA OLTL Program
148 State Street, 10th Floor Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Public Partnerships, LLC, PA OLTL Program No excuse for their incompetance. Really governor--what were you thinking??? Boston, Massachusetts

Since mid December 2012, I've only received one paycheck on time.  Not just a day or two late, but one to three weeks late.  By the time they get around to paying us, my check has been spent by late fees for the bills I haven't been able to pay. Maybe PPL should be made accountable for their incompetance and pay those fees!

Until very recently (it is now almost March 2013) no phone calls,emails or faxes were addressed.  If you were lucky enough to get through again after leaving a message (which went unanswered) the automated system would tell you, you already left a message and cut you off.

I was on the phone with PPL yesterday for over 30 minutes (most of it on hold) trying to find out where my most recent check was.  They didn't like the way the participant signed the check (he has very limited motor skills) and wouldn't acccept the time sheet. Of course, they never let you know if there's a problem with a time sheet.  You just have to see if you received the check, and if you didn't, start calling--again. In addition, they've told me I never submitted a voided check for auto deposit, which I did because the next pay period they did do auto deposit without my sending a second check.  Another time. they told me checks were not issued because they weren't signed.  All but one time sheet was signed but they witheld all timesheets.

Now I am trying to do online registration to submit timesheets online, and I keep getting a message they don't have any records to match my information. I can't believe the PA DPW didn't see any red flags when they awarded PPL the contract.  I never had one problem with our former payroll administrator.  Will PPL ever be able to handle PA's Attendant Care workers payroll?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PA-OLTL-Program/Boston-Massachusetts-02109/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PA-OLTL-Program-No-excuse-for-their-incompetance-Really-gover-1020356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships, LLC, PA OLTL Program

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC