Complaint Review: Public Partnerships LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: CYM — Indiana Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships LLC
40 Broad St 4th floor Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Public Partnerships LLC Terrible Company, Will not return phone calls, Don't know if I'm getting paid Boston Massachuetts

*Consumer Suggestion: PPL not paying Direct Care Workers

Public Partnerships was hired by the state of Pa to pay me! They have all my information wrong and will not call me back after leaving several messages. I can't get any help from anyone!

I faxed my time sheet in on time and it was received by Public Partnerships yet they have not paid me! I need someone to help me! I can't work for nothing! I have bills that will be automaticity deducted from my checking account and its to late to stop it, I don't know if they are going to pay me or not.

This company is awful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/Boston-Massachusetts-02109/Public-Partnerships-LLC-Terrible-Company-Will-not-return-phone-calls-Dont-know-if-Im-1000985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PPL not paying Direct Care Workers

AUTHOR: Jacky O - (United States of America)

I too am waiting to be paid from PPL. I am on pay period 4 now and after hours of research and phone calls I have tracked down the problem! It is the State's problem with electronic authorizations to PPL. I called Governor Corbett's office today and got a call back from someone who is now working on my case as is my State Representitive office. You MUST call the Governor and let him know you are having problems with your pay. There are hundreds of us! The State higher ups have all been made aware of this problem so we must keep calling them until we get paid. I too have had foreclosure notices, car repo notices, shut off notices and constant calls from credit card companies who don't care that I'm not getting paid. My overdraft fees and late fees are 1/4 of my anticipated paychecks and grow daily. Good luck!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC