Complaint Review: Public Partnerships LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: D.Marinucci — Aliquippa Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships LLC
6 Admiral's Way Chelsea, Massachusetts United States of America

Public Partnerships LLC Gave Personal Information as Social Security Number, Address, Age and Birthdate to Unknown Individuals as making me a target for Identity Thief. Chelsea, Massachusetts

Public Partnerships LLC, has taken over as a Fiscal Agent for the Office of Long Term Living in the state of Pennsylvania starting in 2013. As a caretaker for a consumer we had to fill out forms to get into their system for payroll. The forms were submitted at the end of November 2012. I was notified that my all my personal information sent to this company was sent to persons unknown. Now I have to worry about my identity being stolen. Plus after submitting the forms to Public Partnerships still don't know if in the system as of Jan.8,2013, no phones calls are returned to answer questions. Payroll schedules are not being followed so as of this date I have not received any monies for hours submitted. The packets they send you about how to access information online to see the status of pay, but when you go to the site you can not access information. So far, they have made me a nervous wreak, as I do not know who or what is being done with my Social Security number if it is being used for Identity thief. I am not getting information about being in the system for pay, if I will be paid. From what I am being told about 6,000 direct care workers like me had their Identities with personal information given to unknown persons. I think this company should be investigated by the Attorney General's office in Pennsylvania. If I do not hear from them by Jan14,2013 I will file a lawsuit against this company. If this report can help others in my situation then in will be good as this company should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/Chelsea-Massachusetts-02150/Public-Partnerships-LLC-Gave-Personal-Information-as-Social-Security-Number-Address-Age-993195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships LLC