Complaint Review: Public Partnerships, LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: jodie — manheim Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships, LLC.
PO Box 1108 Wilkes Barre, Pa. Wilkes Barre, Pa., Pennsylvania United States of America

Public Partnerships, LLC. PCG No pay! no answer! no response... workers not paid.. Wilkes Barre, Pa., Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Where Is My Pay

*UPDATE Employee: Not paid?

*Consumer Comment: Same problems with PPL/PCG of Virginia

*Consumer Comment: resolution???

*General Comment: Not sure if this excerpt helps any.. I'm going through the same thing. Best time to reach PPL if you are calling from Pennsylvania is between 7 and 8pm even though their website says til 5pm

*Consumer Comment: I'm one of the people that's not getting paid!!

This company who's mission statement below its logo says-Supporting Choices. Managing Costs.

Really?? Myself & an over abundant amount of home health care workers throughout Pa. have not been paid for mths. from the new payroll company The Office of Aging has changed to. This company does not respond to emails, the phone just rings & rings & rings. No voicemail. No directory assistance, nothing. What are we supposed to do? We are all behind on bills and now struggling even more w/ everyday expenses; gas for cars, grocerys, our childrens school sports, extra curricular activities & many other things. Where is the $ that the elderly or disabled people we care for on a daily basis pay for us to care for them?? There's no one to ask. No one who will or can give any information for when we will get paid & why this is happening to all of us. They have all of our personal information. SS #'s, bank account #'s for our "supposed" direct deposit. address phone number, copies of drivers license!! This is all very scary. This has happened to many many people now. What do we do!? This is all supposed to be through the state or gov't. We all need to get together & do something about this mess. I believe a lawsuit or something should be filed against someone. But does this company even exist? This is just not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/Wilkes-Barre-Pa-Pennsylvania-18773/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PCG-No-pay-no-answer-no-response-workers-not-paid-Wilkes-1003209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships, LLC.

Where Is My Pay

AUTHOR: Renee - (USA)

I have had nothing but issues with this company, from takeing forever until they processed  my paer work January 26, 2015 until now current date Febuary 8th, 2016 hope fully I will be switching to another company by end of week this week. We had went this route when my son was injured so I could be there to take care of him for me not to lose my income.

Here is the start of my situation so we sat and filled out all of the paper work Jan. 26th, 2015 gave me a form that the doctor needed to fill out and fax that week we made a doctors appointment and he filled the paper work out and faxed over that day. A week later called company stated still waiting on doctor thsi went on on 3 different occasions in which the 3rd time doctor, and i both faxed the paper work, now they recieved it to tell me my paper work has expired and I had to redo it. Their reresentative had told me that the paper work was good for a year NOT the case, it expires in 45 days so absolutely dot your I s and cross your Ts so back to the beginning we go. Also they dont tell you you also have to go to the social security office and start that process and another hold up. I asked if I had to do or go anywhere else to fill anything else the representative that was out said no again NOT the case. Then finally in July suppose to be good to go nope, final paper work that needed to be signed company stated that it was sent waited 2 weeks No paper work call they stated they will resend waited couple days later stillNo paper work, call I will print out and resend finally get paper work end of August 2015 fill it out and sign now witing on payment they did send me a check with 1 week missing Why you ask 1 week missing because can not pay for time sheet over 45 days old REALLY it is your fault it is that old. Now month of January 2016 no check have been on phone numerous times with both PPL and our cordinator stillnot resolved this has been going on now for 2 weeks still no pay waiting on back pay for 4 weeks and now we will have an additional 2 weeks owed to get no answers and the run around.

Concern these people have all of our information SS#, Drivers Lic.#, Address, Phone#, Not just mine but also my cilents. This is suppose to be money coming from the State and or Goverment where does this company get off holding peoples pay.

Also Why is it if it is from the State (PA) why is check coming from Mass. I have now contacted a Lawyer and I think more should do the same force the state to STOP using this company but I will be protecting myself and my son. I will No longer be getting the run around or the lies from this company. They have already stolen $10,000 from us with the run arounds and excusses.

Not paid?

AUTHOR: Rosalind (Ros) - (USA)

On Nov. 23, 2015 PPL mistakenly deposited my pay twice, then on Nov. 24 one of the deposits were reversed back to PPL. Then on Dec. 7 my normal pay was reduced by 6 dollars and on Dec 21, 2015 my normal pay was reduced by 52 dollars. I did not get paid on Jan. 8, 2016 and was paid 1451.73 on Jan 25, 2016 which is 312.00 less than my normal pay. This incident ic not being paid has caused a number of NSF charges totaling 65 dollars total, not to mention having to borrow money for my rent or I was to be evicted. This has caused much stress and either this will be resolved before the next payment of 853.33 is due me on Feb. 5, 2016 or I will contact an attorney.

Same problems with PPL/PCG of Virginia

AUTHOR: jrm - ()

My daughter is having the same problems with the PPL in Virginia.  She has not been paid since September 2013.  They switched to a debit card system without telling her, and the first hours she filed were "placed" on a debit card she never received.  We have been trying to contact the company for months; they responded once, stating a "third" party took over payments.  They were going to contact that "company," and have them reissue the card; once we receive the card, we would be able to sign up for direct deposit.

Well, we've been waiting two months and no card.  My daughter won't file any more hours because she's afraid someone may have stolen the initial card, and we wonder if she would have any recourse if the money were used by unauthorized persons. She is frustrated and there is no one to contact.  We will be filing a complaint with the Virginia Dept of Medical Assistance Services.  This company should be investigated.  This seems totally illegal to us as to what they are doing.

AUTHOR: aviation - (United States of America)

PPL says that as of 22 January 13, "... 3800 time sheets were 'successfully resolved and paid.'"

Just what does the phrase "successfully resolved and paid" mean?  Log onto PPL's web portal, https://fms.publicpartnerships.com/PPLPortal/login.aspx, and enter your user name and password.  If it is your first time logging onto the system, you will need to establish a user name and password. It will also ask you some general questions -- favorite pet, school attended, etc. -- should you ever forget your password.  Once you have logged on, you will be able to view all timesheets you have submitted along with all checks PPL "claims" to have paid.  This is where it gets a little "sticky" and speaks to the phrase -- "successfully resolved and paid."

Notice there is nothing mentioned about the DCW "receiving" his/her paycheck.  Personnally, to me, when the paycheck is received AND deposited, the time sheet is "SUCCESSFULLY RESOLVED AND PAID."  Is there anyone out there who might doubt or refute that statement??

I have known people who have been associated with PPL since mid December 2012, yet the DCW has received only one (1) paycheck.  All time sheets were submitted on time.  Doesn't sound like a "successful resolution" to me.  Contact PPL and they were told, "the checks were 'paid' and were mailed."  I have mailed items to PPL in MA and have received items from PPL in MA in a shorter period of time, yet PPL can "claim" to have mailed the checks to the DCW.

No, perhaps something else is occurring here, and it is this "something else" which should be reported to the Commonweath of PA Attorney's General office.

#5 General Comment

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

Public Partnerships and DPW Resolving Home Care Worker Pay Issues

HARRISBURG (Jan. 23, 2013) -- Public Partnerships, LLC and the state Department of Public Welfare continue to work aggressively to successfully resolve recent issues related to the payroll for home care workers across the state.

PPL has paid nearly 80 percent of the valid time sheets submitted by direct care workers and is paying every valid time sheet it has received as soon as it becomes payable. All initial checks for care workers are mailed, and pay can be issued through direct deposit in subsequent pay periods for those who have completed the direct deposit form.

A number of things can block a time sheet from being payable and these tend to be issues with data about the direct care worker and/or the participant for whom he or she works.

PPL received a considerable amount of data that were inaccurate from many of the former 37 agencies that handled home care worker payroll. In many cases PPL did not receive many required data elements at all. For example, many files lacked information identifying some of the direct care workers or participants, showed pay rates that differed from the rates actually paid, lacked required tax information, and had issues with various other essential data elements.

PPL has partnered with DPW to approve new processes that will allow the agency to automate a portion of the home care worker issues that it has been researching manually. This will allow PPL to more quickly approve additional timesheets. Because of this activity, payments are moving forward at increasing speed. For example, on January 22 alone more than 3,800 timesheets were successfully resolved and paid.

This has been a challenging process but serving the needs of the programs participants and their direct care workers is critical. We increased hours for our call centers to six days a week, have kept our financial service center open weekends, and are taking all measures to meet the needs of all consumers and their caregivers, said Marc Fenton, president of PPL. We want all workers to be fully paid on time and for the commonwealth to have the documentation it needs to run a quality statewide program that meets all Medicaid and federal, state and local tax requirements.

PPL was contracted through a competitive bidding process by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to help modernize its participant-directed services program that provides home and community-based assistance for Medicaid enrollees. PPL took on this role for the state on January 1.

Fenton added that PPL has been steadily educating program participants on their rights within the program. They will be able to choose their own employees. And they will be able to set their employees wages within state-established rate schedules. These are all levels of control that many participants did not understand they had. The program will have full transparency about how much money participants have in their budgets and how they can spend it. Research shows that allowing people to truly be consumers leads to greater independence, more satisfaction with services and it is more cost-effective.

Because the program was not managed in full compliance with consumer direction by some of the prior providers, participants and direct care workers have a particularly great number of questions during this transition. PPL has worked diligently to get information to Pennsylvanians who use this program. It has held about 100,000 personal customer service interactions since it opened up customer service lines in the state on November 1 and it continues to expand its capacity to meet consumers needs every day.

I'm one of the people that's not getting paid!!

AUTHOR: CYM - (United States of America)

I agree ,maybe we should contact the TV Stations!