meat

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: CYM — Indiana Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships LLC
Po box 1108 Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Public Partnerships LLC PA OLTL Program NO PAY, NO RETURN CALL, MY BILLS ARE BEHIND, NO ONE CARES!! Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Again today I did not get my paycheck! Public Partnerships will not return my calls, they could care less if my gas and electric gets shut off! They are holding my hard earned money!

I called the Governors office, no help! I called Aging Services they can't help! I called Dave Reeds office today they know about the problem and are trying to help.

Maybe I'll try TV Stations next!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PA-OLTL-Program-NO-PAY-NO-RETURN-CALL-MY-BILLS-ARE-BEHIND-NO-ON-1003336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships LLC