Complaint Review: Public Partnerships, LLC

• Reported By: frustrated — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Public Partnerships, LLC
PO Box 1108, Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Public Partnerships, LLC (aka) PPL Stonewall Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

I work as a Homehealth Aid, what PPL terms a Direct Care Worker. Up until 2012 our paychecks were handled by Pennsylvania based Companies like Liberty Resources. If there was a problem, you could call. Someone would answer the phone, transfer you to the necessary party and handle the problem as quickly as possible. As you know, (not to be overly judgemental) we now have a Republican Governor who in true Republican fashion, outsourced our financial management services to Boston, MA. (supposedly). The address on my paperwork says Wilkes Barre, PA.

My Problem is that whenever there is a problem or a question now, trying to have it resolved can be like yelling into an empty room. When you call you will be waiting for an answer that never comes. ( I was on hold for almost an hour, was asked to please wait by an automated voice, someone would be with me, no one ever answered. I tried to e-mail them at cs-oltl@pcgus.com, my experience was that I was told that the e-mail had been sent successfully, only to have my message forwarded back to my own address and never answered. It seems that this Company has done everything that it can to be as difficult to communicate with as possible and I don't think that ANYONE believes that's the proper way to do business. Especially when you are in the sensitive position of handling paychecks.

In their favor, I have learned how to work the website that handles timesheets, but it was through trial and error, not because there was any human intervention. And if I should have a problem, then what? The SECURE e-mail I was eventually given didn't work the last time I tried it. Overall it's too much frustration to put up with from someone that's handling your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18773-1108/Public-Partnerships-LLC-aka-PPL-Stonewall-Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-1045732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships, LLC