Complaint Review: Public Partnerships LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Brandon — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Public Partnerships LLC
Internet USA

Public Partnerships LLC PECULATING PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS PREOCCUPIED WITH NOT PAYING ME Wilkes Barre PA

It is so frustrating having been an employee of this company, back in late 2012 beginning of 2013 I had to wait almost a month for my paycheck at no fault of my own.  This company was reported on on Philadelphia ABC News, for some seemingly bad paying practices.  I thought once that was resolved there wouldn't be a problem again.  Not only is there a new problem but I again was not paid my entire check.  I got paid for 10 3/4 hours and not for my other 54 1/4 hours.  The reason they claim is that the authorizations for my hours from The Agency I work for were never sent.  Not only is this not true, I called the insurance company and spoke with someone in my company whom both said the authorizations were sent to them a long while back.  So, why have I not been paid??  I don't know, today they said it takes ten working days for the authorizations to be processed.  The authorizations were sent in a long time ago.  I have bills, outstanding checks that are going to bounce.  This is not something I need to be going thru because they did not do their jobs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/internet/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PECULATING-PUBLIC-PARTNERSHIPS-PREOCCUPIED-WITH-NOT-PAYING-ME-Wil-1165559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships LLC