Complaint Review: Public Partnerships LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: sandy622 — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Public Partnerships LLC

Public Partnerships LLC PPL Public Partnerships have all my personal information, I talk to a machine, and I haven't been paid since 12/28/2012. Internet

I have been trying to call this company with the number they provided since November of 2012, my last employment informed me that they will no longer be my fiscal agent, fine; Public Partnerships LLC, located in Boston MA will. I have submitted two timesheets using their website, during the time I was scheduled to do so.

So far, I have submitted two timesheets, and resulting in my electric being cut off, the cable went off the beginning of the month, life insurance due this month and I've had that since 2001, paying, on time, faithfully.

I have two small children, when the lights went out, so did my hot water and heat. I realize that I'm not the only one now, and I have written to everyone, so they say that our former fiscal agents did not give them our information in time, just another excuse, I'm quite sure they know when and where their wages are and coming.

Some people I know from other nursing agencies have had emails sent to them from Jspear@pcgus.com  informing them personally that their checks have been cut and mailed out (they are men) the people I'm talking about. Jspear@pcgus.com is Jennifer a woman, see where I'm going with this.

I too, have consistently emailed this woman begging for help, she emailed me back once stating that she has to investigate.

The packages they mailed to me have all my client and and my information on it (preprinted). Also, the people that I know tell me they receive emails from Jennifer Spear daily.

It's not fair, I live paycheck to paycheck, and my client is 86 years old, and really needs my assisstance, she has invited me and my children to live with her until this is settled, tell me this isn't sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Partnerships-LLC/internet/Public-Partnerships-LLC-PPL-Public-Partnerships-have-all-my-personal-information-I-talk-t-1003525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships LLC