Complaint Review: Public Partnerships,LLC

Public Partnerships,LLC
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Public Partnerships,LLC -Mismanaged Funds- Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: payment difficulties

We became involved with this unethical organization through our association  with the office of Long Term living.They have been nothing but trouble from the start.We had to file our paperwork twice to begin with only to be told we were still not registered,after numerous phone calls it was finally resolved and we were assured the paychecks would start on schedule.That never once happened.

The first check my caretaker was supposed to get was late.Phone calls and emails were not answered.The check came 4 days late.The second check,same thing,only this time she was only paid for one week instead of two.Again,any communication was fruitless.I have taken the step to file a complaint to the Auditor General's office.I will also contact Ms Bonnie Rose who signed the contract with this reprehensible company.My caretaker works hard for me,I would not be able to live here in my home without her and she deserves more respect than this company is showing her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-PartnershipsLLC/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18773/Public-PartnershipsLLC-Mismanaged-Funds-Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-1005228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Partnerships,LLC

payment difficulties

AUTHOR: aviation - (United States of America)

I empathize with those of you not being paid.  My consumer was with CFM prior to being transferred to Public Partnerships, LLC in December 2012.  To date, I have only received one check.  I have submitted time sheets on time, yet only one check.  How can this be?

When I went online to their web portal https://fms.publicpartnerships.com/PPLPortal/login.aspx and logged in, I found that this company had issued three (3) checks to me.  I do not know who received the other two (2) checks, because I only received one.  I also was shocked to uncover another "small detail."  When I clicked on the check number, the supposed gross pay minus the deductions never yielded the net pay public partnerships "claimmed" I received.  Even if the local tax withhoding was included in the deductions, an "additional" thirteen (13) cents per seventeen (17) hours was withheld.  This raises a couple of issues.

First, why the additional $.13 per seventeen hours?  But perhaps more important, where did the money go?

Second, will Public Partnerships, LLC file and remit to the Commonwealth of PA the quarterly employer withholdings on behalf on the participants?  Or, will the participants receive notices from the Commonwealth stating that the employer quarterly (W3) form was not filed and monies were not remitted even though monies were withheld from the employees by Public Partnerships, LLC on behalf of the participants?  Remember, employers (participants) have both a FEIN (federal employer identification number), this should be nine (9) digits and a state tax ID number.  This number should be eight (8) digits, and is located in box 15 of your W2 (s).

Public Partnerships, LLC has taken on a large number of clients in a very short period of time -- sound familiar?  Now, a suggestion to avoid the latter problem with monies being withheld correctly and remitted to the correct taxing agency.  This suggestion could even potentially eliminate pay issues.

Contact Public Partnerships' corporate office at

Mr. Marc Fenton,

President,

Public Partnerships, LLC.,

40 Broad St.,

4th Floor,

Boston, MA  02109

email:  mfenton@pcgus.com.

When contacting above, I suggest doing so via certified letter.  Also, have your participant/consumer suggest to Mr. Fenton that the participant desires to go to an "agency directed model of service."

Perhaps if you, as the participant, worked with a Fiscal Agent in the past who also had an "agency directed model of service, you may be able to go with that agency and have your care worker assigned to you providing you with the same services you currently utlize under the "consumer model."

Good luck