Complaint Review: Public Storage 25561

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: storageauctionpissedoffmom — Forest Lake Minnesota United States of America
Public Storage 25561
1090 BURKLE RD Vadnais Heights, MN 55127 Internet United States of America

Public Storage / White bear lake AUCTIONED UNIT 3 DAYS EARLY AND WHEN I PHONED IN TO PAY BALANCE ON THE EARLIER DATE I WAS NOT GIVEN 2 MINUTES TO LOG ON TO THE WEB SITE OR TO GET PAYMENT CONFIRMED FROM Y CREDIT CARD $365 AND UNIT WAS Internet

My storage unit was auctioned on me , I was 2 months late and had always paid a $50 late fee each month thinking I had invested in something solid holding my apartment which included most of my 7 year old daughters fathers things who died when she was 3, this auction was warned to me but the date was september 29th giving me until the 28th to pay, regardless of being 3 DAYS EARLY...

I PHONED IN TO PAY BALANCE ON THE DATE I WAS given after only being late aug, and sept , I was NOT GIVEN 2 MINUTES TO LOG ON TO THE WEB SITE OR TO GET PAYMENT CONFIRMED FROM Y CREDIT CARD $365 AND UNIT WAS SOLD FOR $5 our entire life and pictures clothes and all nothing left for us but 3 boxes of papers.

This is very bad buisness when I had the money on the phone that day this Joseph Dinius DISTRICT MANAGER of PUBLIC STORAGE  MINNESOTA is slime over the hone a few times and I cant believe I am the frst one to endour his greedy buisness practices.

No where in y contract does it say anything about an auction after being 2 months late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage-25561/internet/Public-Storage-White-bear-lake-AUCTIONED-UNIT-3-DAYS-EARLY-AND-WHEN-I-PHONED-IN-TO-PAY-948011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage 25561