Complaint Review: Public Storage Bayshore 22323

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Kristy G — islip New York
Public Storage Bayshore 22323
122 Saxon Ave Bayshore, New York USA

Public Storage Bayshore 22323 My Unit sold to auction with NO notification and partial payment was made and was only 1 month behind Bayshore New York

I’ve been a customer of Public Storage for two years and never ever late or missed a payment. In 1/2014 I was behind on bills because I am a single mother. So I did pay a partial payment of $150.00 on 2/12/14 and explained as soon as I received my tax return I would pay the balance in full by the end of February. I called today 2/25/14 to pay my balance in full to find out all of my items were sold. I and NEVER received any notification this was going to happen. Heartbroken, I contacted the office, who explained they had done everything to contact me but my information was bad, they were so rude as I explained that the address they had on file was my parents and I ALWAYS check my mail there and never received any notice or certified mail from them. They said I also was sent emails, and I have copies of the emails and NONE of these emails state anything about my belongings going to auction. If I would’ve known of auction I would’ve borrowed the money to pay the balance. So not only was I not notified of auction I wasn’t even in NON payment, I did pay what I could afford and was ready at the end of February to pay the balance as I agreed. I had an excellent payment history until this point and was only one month behind. I had more than just items, everything from my daughter growing up including holiday ornaments, christening gown that I can’t get back. I am at a loss and do not know what I can do at this point …please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage-Bayshore-22323/Bayshore-New-York-11706/Public-Storage-Bayshore-22323-My-Unit-sold-to-auction-with-NO-notification-and-partial-pa-1126408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage Bayshore 22323