Complaint Review: Public Storage INC

820 Kent Avenue Baltimore, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 800-887-5135
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Public Storage INC This is a simple case of the companies employees issuing false information, being rude to the customer, and a small matter that is now turning into a huge matter. I've had to complain to over six repr Baltimore, Maryland

*General Comment: So what happened?

*Consumer Comment: So, what is the "rip off" here?

I am very upset that Management of Property Storage has been rude. The company is using personal discretion in this situation when facts have been documented in their computer system in which I have a printed copy from their printer.

Never in any situation if a customer is given incorrect information regarding a companies policy should management take sides especially with an employee is wrong. There are good people in the world who do pay off their debts like myself but I will not pay a debt in which a company failed to do proper inspection and follow ups.

I plan to take this situation as far as possible simply because I've worked as an customer service provider and I know I am right, we always have to remember to never disrespect a customer, argue, and not offer to settle with a number that he or she feels like is fair. I've asked for a breakdown of the charges the district manager couldn't which I find impossible how did he make it to that position configuring numbers is important in upper management. I would like to add that the property manager Ms.Keisha last name unknown was respectful and seemed caring and also Mr. Sam R. at headquaters knows how to talk to a customer in a hostile situation everyone else needs training!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage-INC/Baltimore-Maryland-21228/Public-Storage-INC-This-is-a-simple-case-of-the-companies-employees-issuing-false-informa-737704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage INC

#1 General Comment

So what happened?

AUTHOR: brownsong - (USA)

Still don't know what happened.

So, what is the "rip off" here?

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical & Equipment, LLC - (USA)

If you are so upset, why don't you give us the details of the alleged "rip off"??

After reading your painful, and long winded post, I still have absolutely no idea of what the actual problem is. Do you?