Complaint Review: Public Storage Of New Orleans Louisiana And Abroad

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
Public Storage Of New Orleans Louisiana And Abroad
St Charles Ave New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A.

Public Storage Of New Orleans Louisiana And Abroad The Biggest Fraudulent Operation New Orleans Louisiana

*Author of original report: Dear Intersted

*UPDATE Employee: ?

*UPDATE Employee: Question

I just want to say regarding this facility here in New Orleans known as Public Storage that A lot has gone into working out what has happened to me by these people. If you have read the posting regarding Public Storage on St. Charles ave in New Orleans, everyone would have known before hand what these crooks are all about.

I have a web site as PublicStorage.blogdrive.com and I have used the company logo, color scheme and whatever relates to their bogus and criminal operation. As we are into a new year I have been dealing with bank notices, emails, phone calls, and mails that reflect what the crooks did with my checks and paper work from my unit.

I had to contact all levels of law enforcment, consumer agencies and practically all of everyone I had business dealings with. I still cannot figure out what these people had on their minds to steal personal information, birthday cards, christmass cards and etc of my now deceased farther.

What are they doing with my check books, personal information. the clothes I had and certificates and plaques and things that cannot be replaced. I will be updating on the blogdrive site and will be keeping a close look at this Public Storage debacle.

Michael
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage-Of-New-Orleans-Louisiana-And-Abroad/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70115/Public-Storage-Of-New-Orleans-Louisiana-And-Abroad-The-Biggest-Fraudulent-Operation-New-Or-414020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage Of New Orleans Louisiana And Abroad

Dear Intersted

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Is all of the reports on the site reflect an honest operation? You people have acted in a hurry to rid of anything that was in the unit and all of the complaints can't be bogus! I just have to say what the manager of the Public Storage in dallas on walnut Ln had to say and that is the people in New Orleans location is full of crap and that I have a law suit to boot.

?

AUTHOR: La7fl - (U.S.A.)

I agree with the other PS employee... could you be a little more clear? I'm kind of stumped with you thinking Public Storage was/is out to get you. If you didn't pay your bill then your items most likely went into lein, and guess what they were sold. The person that bought the items are then responsible for returning or destroying any personal information, and if not then, your complaint is directed to the wrong person. Public Storage is the largest storage facilty in the WORLD, do you think they got this way by being sneaky!? NO, they follow the laws to a T.

Question

AUTHOR: PSemployee - (U.S.A.)

I went to your blog and read your report and Im unclear what exactly happened, could you please explain in a reply?