Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: ripo216 — Yorktown Heights New York
Public Storage
171 Cedar Street Branford, Connecticut USA

Public Storage Branford, CT location RIP OFF Storage Should Be There Name Branford Connecticut

Since I chose not to sign up for automatic withdrawls from my bank account, I was told that I would be notified in advance of my due date that my monthly payment was due, but for two months in a row they chose not to do that, and then proceeded to charge me double what the monthly rental unit charge, which was horrible to do to anyone.  When I tried to call the facility that I originally set everything up with all they did was give me the run around.  The woman I spoke with was so unprofessional and rude, and kept cutting me off before I could even finish a statement.  I would never ever do business with this company again, and will spend the rest of my life telling anyone I know to stay the h*** away from this company at all cost!  The should be called RIP OFF Storage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Branford-Connecticut-06405/Public-Storage-Branford-CT-location-RIP-OFF-Storage-Should-Be-There-Name-Branford-Connec-1137490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage