Complaint Review: Public Storage

Public Storage
2460 North Powers Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Public Storage Public Storage SCAM!! Colorado Springs, Colorado

*General Comment: Superior court not small claims

*General Comment: And Josie....

*Consumer Comment: **sigh**

*Consumer Comment: Team Rebutt violates the policy of this website

*Consumer Comment: Did they violate the terms of the written agreement with you?

I fell behind on my storage unit due to financial hardship.  I kept in contact with the storage unit to make sure that I had enough time to catch up on my payments before the storage went to auction.  I spoke with a man at this facility who insured me that as long as I paid the balance in full by the end of the month I would be able to save my storage.  I recieved a notice in the mail stating that my storage unit with all of my memories, pictures and all of my sons things had been auctioned off for $25.00.  Not only did they sell my storage unit for $25 which the value of the storage was in the thousands, they told me that I am still responsible for the balnce on the unit.  I did not recieve any notices saying that my items were going to auction and days before I spoke with an employee who said that my storage would be able to be saved.  I believe that this is a scam done by public storage employees to take pocession of other peoples property and I would advise others to stay away from using this facility.  In the past I know that others have been laid off from this facility for being dishonest and I believe that these same activities are still continuing.  I have paid thousands for this facility and for them to not try to contact me before the sales of my items are a complete SCAM. SMH at Public Storage on Powers in Colorado Springs.  I will be looking into futher options in pursuing financial recovery for the items sold by this facility, but if you do not want to go down this avenue please stay away from this location and go with another facility.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80915/Public-Storage-Public-Storage-SCAM-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-916854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage

#1 General Comment

Superior court not small claims

AUTHOR: Dale - ()

Small claims? Contract? The issue is whether they followed the Colorado lien sale law in the contract, accounting and procedure.. See a Co attorney - don't get advice from Trolls! Check out www.wrongfulauction.com

#2 General Comment

And Josie....

AUTHOR: NoMore - (United States of America)

violates the terms of this website by creating multiple accounts that serve no other purpose than to pat itself on the back for trolling.  Doesn't this Troll have anything better to do?

**sigh**

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

Joe Whackemoff the disgusting troll hasn't left yet?

Get a life, you disgusting moron!

Team Rebutt violates the policy of this website

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Need to be reported to the internet police

Did they violate the terms of the written agreement with you?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

If so, take them to small claims court and advise the BBB.

If the did NOT, get over it.