Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:concord California
Public Storage
Concord Ave. Concord, CA Concord, California U.S.A.

Public Storage ripoff Concord California

I have been contacted Public storage for months regarding fees that were charged to my account in error. Every month I have gone in and paid my bill and included a note saying I would like an itemized list of the charges on my acct in an effort to correct their billing errors. They ignored everyone of my request and sent me to their lien service. I contacted the office again and expalained what what was going on and I was told they would get it out to me. All I got was a notice that they had sold all of my belonging. I lost priceless items such as baby pictures of my children and college memorabilia. I have been devested by this company for no fault of my own. This is the worst practice I have ever seen. The amount being disputed was only $70, my monthly bill was paid!!
Don't do business here or you will lose everything!

concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Concord-California-94518/Public-Storage-ripoff-Concord-California-103831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage