Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Reported By: Josie — Pasadena Texas United States of America
Public Storage
2700 S Shaver St Pasadena, Texas United States of America

Public Storage employees stole my property !! Pasadena, Texas

I missed my payment in December 2012 and payed all my fees in January 19 2012. I went up there Saturday morning, because the night before I tried to go and when i tried to go through the gate it said my access was suspended. I was told that was because of technical problems. So then he then told me that I would have to purchase another lock because they had to go in with the District manager to break my lock and take Visiual inventory without entering. Well when I went back there with him to get his lock off, i opened my storage and ALL my stuff was missing. All my stuff was moved around, like it was just thrown all around.

I closed it back and asked him where my stuff was, and all he said is call the police and the insurance. Well i called the police and very rudley the police told me that Public Storage had the right to take mny thingd since I hadn't made payment. After all that I called the insurance and today they called me back and told me that my insurance had been suspended since the 13teenth of this month and that the District manager and employees went in to do inventory on the 15th and since there was no forced entry, the insurance would'nt work either. So basically the eployees got to go through my things take what they wanted. I don't know what to do, that was all my stuff and my kids stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Pasadena-Texas-77502/Public-Storage-employees-stole-my-property-Pasadena-Texas-827221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage