Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Reported By: Ladelie Legion — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Public Storage
11236 N 19th Ave Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Public Storage liars and scam artists Phoenix, Arizona

This company's website and the banner outside their physical location both advertise "$1 for 1 month" but I was billed $12.50 instead.

When I called customer support (877-788-2028), I was told by Jacquelynn that I had paid a lesser amount than what is reflected by both my bank statement and my account information on publicstorage.com.

I was also told that the 1 dollar promotional rate had been applied to ONE DAY because I began my rental on the very last day of the previous calendar month. I did NOT receive the first month for $1!

This is inexcusable and I will not rest until $11.51 is credited back to me. I chose Public Storage because of this promotional offer and I was jilted to the MAX! They are scam artists, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm going to make a point to tell EVERYONE the kind of dirty dealings they put over on their customers. FOR SHAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Phoenix-Arizona-85029-4819/Public-Storage-liars-and-scam-artists-Phoenix-Arizona-765605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage