Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: DisableVictim12 — San Francisco California
Public Storage
, Select State/Province USA

Public Storage I did not give Public Authorization to advise my confidential information over the internet exposing private information San Francisco CALIFORNIA/USA

On 4/12/14 I placed some ideas in storage approximately 12:40 pm. at location of

Public Storage 23088
300 Treat Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110-1326
Phone: (415) 861-1651

which I notice one the workers had been constantly monitoring me, which I open my storage space and observed my personal information had been ramshack through as being tampered with. At no time did I authorize public storage to solicit advisement of private contract with them over the internet... On the above date at approximately 7:10 pm in reviewing my text messages to my dismay all my confidential data with the above Storage Rental Agency was solicited online without my permission.

Which breach our contract to the customer right to confidentiality.

Civil Action in this matter is attentative due to the nature of agents working at location as employees violated privacy of the customer endangering their social well being.

Respectfully Submitted,

Disable Victim 12

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Select-StateProvince/Public-Storage-I-did-not-give-Public-Authorization-to-advise-my-confidential-information-1138533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage