Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Public Storage
Tucson, AZ Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Public Storage moving ripoff Tucson Arizona

Hi, I just would like some advice on if National Storage in Tucson, AZ is safe and trustworthy, and which location within the city is good? Has anybody had any problems or could vouche for them please let me know. I need to put my stuff into storage in Tucson but have no idea which company isn't going to rip me off and I'm worried of puttin my stuff in storage again.

The last time I put my stuff in storage was last year for about 3 months in the Public Storage in Tucson, AZ....

I'm still not really sure if I was a victim of theft considering the lock was not broken and everything inside seemed fine. But I noticed some things were "missing" after I started unpacking. And they were all inexpensive random things too. Like my 3 large glass mixing bowls (blue, purple, green), a hand mixer, and a large wicker laundry basket. It's strange but I wonder why someone would come into my storage and steal these items out of everything. I wonder if I am being paranoid but then where are my kitchen stuff and my laundry basket? I know I put those items in there. I do consider myself to be a rational & sane person. But it just doesn't make sense.

Has anybody else felt like this when you've unpacked? That little things you knew you packed, seemed missing. And if someone did steal my stuff then why wasn't the lock broken? Would it have been an inside job? Do employees have keys to those locks that they sell to the customers? I bought my lock off of them.

Any input, suggestions, or advice is appreciated.

Tonya
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Tucson-Arizona/Public-Storage-moving-ripoff-Tucson-Arizona-111471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage