Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:decatur Georgia
Public Storage
1401 Geenbay Road Waukegan, Illinois U.S.A.

Public Storage ripoff! Waukegan Illinois

public storage sold aii of my belongings things that can never be replaced. Things handed down from my grandmothers, grandmother family pictures books written by my family family history , important documents, and done in very deceitful manner. I have read other complaints , and I to would like to know what recourse I can take.

In need of legal help to address this issue. After speaking with someone on the corporate level no type of care or compassion and they never got back in touch with me, as if I Had never done buisness with them or that I didnt have a ligitamate complaint when they took my payments we communicated. Bad buisness and it's not O'kay!

Ramelle
decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/Waukegan-Illinois-60085/Public-Storage-ripoff-Waukegan-Illinois-126096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage