Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Reported By: Shelvonte Lucas — Everett Washington United States of America
Public Storage
12020 Highway 99 everett, Washington United States of America

Public Storage EVERYTHING IS MILDEWED everett, Washington

I have been renting a storage location for over a year. I moved my things out today to discover that everything has mildewed. I signed the storage agreement under the false advertisment of climate controlled. I'm so pissed considering I've been paying them every month only to damage my things. I've had to throw away my furniture and clothes because they've all been damaged by mildew. I cannot believe that their CLIMATE CONTROLLED storage space have damaged all of my things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/everett-Washington-98204/Public-Storage-EVERYTHING-IS-MILDEWED-everett-Washington-1023613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage