Complaint Review: Public Storage

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: William Walker — Leesburg Virginia
Public Storage
11 Lawson Rd. SE Leesburg, VA 20175 Internet USA

Public Storage Public Storage supposedly mailed a postcard to me on May 29 which notified me of a rate increase July 1. I never received the post card, and there was no email notification. Post cards are often lost in the mail so few companies use this method today. I think this type of notification is a Rip Off, and Public Storage customer service said I had the pay the new rate. It was"non negotiable." Leesburg Virginia

Public Storage supposedly mailed me a post card on May 29, 2013 which was notification of a rate increase effective July 1, 2013. I never received their post card nor was there any email notification which is a common practice for most companies. Since post cards are often lost in the mail, I think this notification is unreliable and a Rip Off especially since it was less than 45 days notice!

In a call to their Customer Service number, 800-567-0759, the representative told me I had to pay the increased price which was "non negotiable."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-Storage/internet/Public-Storage-Public-Storage-supposedly-mailed-a-postcard-to-me-on-May-29-which-notified-1064249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public Storage