Complaint Review: Public safety consultants Northwest Mike DeCapua

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Buddha — 4880 Parkwood drive Nevada
Public safety consultants Northwest Mike DeCapua
Po box 53634 union washington Union, Washington USA

Public safety consultants Northwest Mike DeCapua PSCNW LLC. Government contractor hires subcontractors and never pays - owner Mike DeCapua Union Washington

Mike Decapua reached out to me to hire me to subcontract work for him he presented a three page contract, but told me verbally I would be paid on the third day of each month.  He then asked me to spend hundreds of dollars out of my pocket to pay for marketing materials postage and photocopies.  When I confronted him about being paid, he snidely said "didn't you read the contract" you won't be paid until I am paid.   After reading for the contract again, nowhere in his contract didn't indicate that there was ever an end date to be paid, in fact no guarantee ever getting paid.

Work was performed in January of this year into this very day I have not been reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses and work performed. In fact he hired an attorney who constructed a contract, another contract, that Levied strings against my paycheck that I would not talk bad about him ever.  I'm sorry but I don't believe that if you work hard for someone there should be strings attached to a paycheck so I told them where to stick their contract.  On March 13, he sent me an email apologizing to me and indicating he would wire the money to me on the following Monday.

That Monday came and went and it was obviously just a lie. In fact it's just that easy for that person to lie because - He then proceeded to name call and ridicule me.  He sent me an email that said "you act like a fifth grader" and then another email came telling me that I needed to seek professional help you Looding to the fact that I was mentally ill.  It were dozens of other negative remarks to me and to this very day my husband and I am struggling military family, have never been paid and the hundreds of dollars of pocket expenses have not been reimbursed.

This company the only way that I would ever get my paycheck is if I sign yet another ridiculous contract, to me that violates my constitutional rights  Not to mention labor laws and federal contracting laws, I suppose I will never see my paycheck again and yet this retired lieutenant colonel from the Air Force who makes millions a year still will not give me my $788

The irony of all of this is he is a federal contractor who claims to be a disadvantaged disabled veteran owned business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-safety-consultants-Northwest-Mike-DeCapua/Union-Washington/Public-safety-consultants-Northwest-Mike-DeCapua-PSCNW-LLC-Government-contractor-hires-1133415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public safety consultants Northwest Mike DeCapua