Complaint Review: Public storage

• Reported By: Portland-ore — PDX Oregon United States of America
Public storage
Lombard ore PDX, Oregon United States of America

Public storage Wasn't the first but hopefully the last. PDX, Oregon

I was the the type to save everything not a pack rat but just loved special memory's and loved to have special keep sakes. When I found out that my personal things were auctioned off my heart was totally shattered. Things so precious gone my cabbage patch doll that I have had since I was 9 years old grandma gave and later passed away 2 weeks later. Then things my mom gave me that she cherished . All my children things they made and held dear to there hearts. My younger son thought he was so grown and wanted to pack away all his orca collection he loved that whale sense he saw the movie free willy when he was only 2. So I told him we will pack away and one day he will see how much it meant to him. It's easy for other people just to bid and think they have found somebody small fortune and then when they just find baby shoes and special blankets and ornaments with years they were received from santa and hope they realize that is a small fortune that could have returned to someone or special cards and hand made presents.. That they no use for. To realize that those were never forgotten just someones personally belongings that were just now gone forever. I'm not blaming the people but for public storage not to even notify you. Then for to say their sorry but you get some money back. They already knew every month they would got paid. Everything can replaced beds, sofas, but pictures baby books can't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Public-storage/PDX-Oregon-97203/Public-storage-Wasnt-the-first-but-hopefully-the-last-PDX-Oregon-1018455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Public storage