• Report: #792030

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: JuniMoon — Rochester New York United States of America
PublicRecords.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353, Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

PublicRecords.com people search charged my card for an additional $19.95 that was never mentioned or printed on my purchase receipt. Scottsdale, Arizona

Charged my card for an additional $19.95 that was never mentioned or printed on my purchase receipt. Called them and they state no refunds even though the extra amount is not mentioned anywhere. The information I paid for didn't even give me anything outside the free information that was already there. I have reported them to the BBB as well.

I am a single mother with a disabled child struggling with a part time job and food stamps. I paid to find an updated address for my job's mailing list. Doing a good deed just cost me $20 I cannot afford to be without!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PublicRecordscom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/PublicRecordscom-people-search-charged-my-card-for-an-additional-1995-that-was-never-me-792030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PublicRecords.com