Complaint Review: Publication office (Harris Connect, LLC)

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2011

• Reported By: rawolfe — Lebanon Pennsylvania United States of America
Publication office (Harris Connect, LLC)
P.O. Box 3140 Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Publication office - Harris Connect alumni, my high school directory project Chesapeake, Virginia

recieved a post card: my high school alumni notification directory project ask to call # within 7 days to verify my alumni information had our school superintendent signature/ school logos ect. thought it was legit called updated my info...tried to sell me these expensive "books" fell or it, but then called back next day to cancel cuz of cost so they lowered the cost..how nice...WRONG...4 mos. later & I go to the bank to withdraw $$ & found unauthorized  withdraw of $117, for people magazine (complementary 3 mos subscription, for ordering that book)

thank God there was a 1-800 along with the withdraw, called suppose to have money back in account in 72 hrs...that company (magazine service center) tried to cut me a deal on this magazine that i did not even order, didnt even apologize for the unauthorized withdraw...NO, just put my $$ back into my account

no 1-800 # for the charges in july & the # on the post card no longer in service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publication-office-Harris-Connect-LLC/Chesapeake-Virginia-23327-3140/Publication-office-Harris-Connect-alumni-my-high-school-directory-project-Chesapeake-799868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publication office (Harris Connect, LLC)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC