Complaint Review: Publications Max - Magazine Burst

• Reported By: Michelle T — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Publications Max - Magazine Burst
PO Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Publications Max - Magazine Burst This Company is a Fraud! Evanston, Illinois

This company offers 5 magazines for one low price. I decided I liked some of the magazines and decided to accept the offer. (My husband also recieved points on a game.)

The company took my credit card number and said I would recieve my magazines in 4-6 weeks and charged my account. I paid and never recieved magazines not only that they charged my account $95 the first time

One year later they charge my account again for $85 and when I tried to call no one would pick the phone up- you had to leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst-This-Company-is-a-Fraud-Evanston-Illinois-526462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Max - Magazine Burst