Complaint Review: Publications Max - Magazine Burst

• Reported By: Deanna — bedford Pennsylvania USA
Publications Max - Magazine Burst
magazineburst.com Internet United States of America

Publications Max - Magazine Burst magazine burst Stole $97 from me Internet

This company advertises 5 magazine subscriptions for $27 but then charges your card $97 without your permission.  I called to have the order cancelled and my money refunded and was told that the order was cancelled right away but my refund wouldn't post to my bank account until my next billing statement, which could be up to 30 days.  I called again and another person told me it could take up to 60 days before I get my money back.  It's now been 5 weeks and no refund.  Will continue to call.  Will keep everyone posted.  I know this has happened to many other people but has anyone ever gotten their money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst/internet/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst-magazine-burst-Stole-97-from-me-Internet-512391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Max - Magazine Burst