Complaint Review: Publications Max - Magazine Burst

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Carolyn — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Publications Max - Magazine Burst

Publications Max - Magazine Burst stole my money without shame Internet

I signed up for a "trial" offer on 08/14/09 which was attached to an ad for a free lap-top. After cancelling THAT SAME DAY I was told by the customer service representative my account was closed. However, on 08/17/09, not even a month into any supposed trial, I was billed the rediculous sum of $85.95. I of course called back and was told by Larry I would have to wait a billing cycle of 30 days to get my money back. It has now been 4 months!!! I called back in the October 19th (after not being able to reach anybody all month) and was told (well what do you know! It's Larry again) that it was set to be redeposited into my account on 10/30/09.

I'm still waiting. Unfortunately when you call you get either a busy signal, the option to leave a message (that nobody checks) or you simply get disconnected after being told the lines are too busy. THIS IS A SCAM. Don't be foolish like I was.

I find it funny, it was very easy to reach someone they day the ad popped up, but since then, they're just too busy to pay attention to the people they've already stolen from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst/internet/Publications-Max-Magazine-Burst-stole-my-money-without-shame-Internet-536215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Max - Magazine Burst