Complaint Review: Publications Max

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Lorene22 — Fort Worth Texas Virgin Islands (US)
Publications Max
p.o.box 4004 Ebanston, Illinois United States of America

Publications Max - Seattle Coffee direct Unknown charge...Did not order any thing. Ebanston Illinois

I work nights. I was working all night Thanksgiving I hadn't even heard of Publications Max until it just showed up on my bank account.  I contacted my bank and they told me I had to wait until it posted to grt the phone number to call about it then I tried to reach them to no avail. no answer  and initially their message center was full . Then whe I finally got though I got their answering machine and no return calls.So I'm out $79.00 and had to cancel my debit card to put an end to any more charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Max/Ebanston-Illinois-60204/Publications-Max-Seattle-Coffee-direct-Unknown-chargeDid-not-order-any-thing-Ebansto-537651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Max