Complaint Review: Publications Max

• Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Mad Taurus — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Publications Max
990 Grove Street Ste. 204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Publications Max This company charged my debit card for magazines that I remember cancelling, over 3 months ago. Evanston, Illinois

On November 27 2009, I checked my account and found it to be, in the negative.  On November 28 2009, I called my financial institution.  The operator told me that there was a pending charge from Publications Max.  My debt card has a pending charge and that was the company.   This caused my account to be in the negative.  There was no phone number or other identifying information, listed so that I could call Publications Max to find out what was going on.  So I searched and the information came up.  I called 1-888-624-2877.  A recording came on and instructed me to call 1-800-712-6600.  When I called that number, I was then instructed to leave a message and someone would return my call.  I left the message that I wanted my money back because I had no knowledge of any magazine order.  Then I hung up the phone.  I didnt leave a number because any reputable business does not ask a customer to leave a message and someone will return your call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publications-Max/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Publications-Max-This-company-charged-my-debit-card-for-magazines-that-I-remember-cancell-530014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publications Max